Attention Poster JML

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Poster JML

Hey, betus just informed me i couldn't WD for another 10 days so might as well play a little more when i get the chance.

What are your thoughts on Wednesday?? The chalky thing is kind of coming to an end and it seems to be some really random results and a lot of road teams winning big games (minny at edmonton, ducks at edmonton, nashville over detroit, stlouis over columbus, dallas over kings for a few examples).

CHI is -170 and they are just awful right now and i can't figure it out. They went from a really good team to just a piece of crap the past 2 games. Not sure if the young guys are hitting the wall or what but they got dismantled by Vancouver and didn't show much life versus Mon-re-all on Tuesday. Now they are -170 chalk at home over a StLouis team playing good hockey? Not sure about that as much as i want to say the have to/should win.

PHI -200........doobie doobie dooooo...be-ware of the Fly-ers when favored (little bud ice penguin from days gone by). Seems like a game that PHI would lose and TOR will play out of their ass. What is the goalie situation there right now? Biron for PHI tomorrow for sure. I just don't think PHI has been playing especially inspired hockey lately. +170 on the ML with TOR??

And how bad are the Devils these days?? +125 at PIT -145

Debating WAS -1 1/2...they have owned the NYI lately.

you have anything you like? The fat chalk winners haven't been there lately and everything has been out the window lately. I still don't understand how a team like Edmonton can get down 4-1 at home in a game they have to have.....:ohman:

I tell you one thing i would like to do is fade STL on the next 3I4. At CHI, AT DET B2B.....rivalry games...winners of a bunch straight...they lay an egg in one of those 2 i think. I would love to play CHI but man, -170 for the last 2 efforts has me wondering. One game is one thing but 2 in a row makes you wonder if they are slumping a little.
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-31-2009, 11:46 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

i know you were trying for jml but my 2 cents anyways:sm:

your right, a lot of big chalk has lost, a lost of crazy upsets (didnt the islanders beat detroit in joe louis like 2 weeks ago? WHAT??), and im not sure about fading chicago coming back home, sure theyve had 2 pretty games in a row, but today they had some great chances, some hit posts, and carey price was just on, huet was on to but the d in front of him were giving up pucks (1st goal in 30 seconds off a turnover), i think they're -170 here for a reason because they cant make it too low or people probably will bite but they want to make it high enough to second guess it (imo), like u said St Louis due for a bad game and it might be here, chris mason has been very good though, hard game to cap

i like the caps tomorrow, theyv been playing bad lately to bad teams (except the TB game) they need to regain their composure against the lowly islanders

i really think phi will beat tor tomorow but with the goose eggs theyv been laying lately its just not enough value at -200 to even bother, i would not take TOR +145 either tho

i think your initial thought on the pitt game is spot on, and thats what scares me, i think every1 will b seeing the same thing, id would assume early money on pitt and largely on pitt, mayb NJ finds a win here?? another game i dont think i'd want to play a side on. it does seem like pitt would b good here but NJ could become NJ again

Comment

Haven't had time to look yet, but no way would Toronto be a play. Cujo is in net again, only because he is the lesser of two evils with Pogge the backup. Gerber is back next game. Won't be playing PHI either tho.

Actually like the value in STL. Like you said, CHI not playing well, and on a b2b. Like Mason and the Blues at +145. I actually really hope STL makes the playoffs...

Weird couple weeks for me....seems like I have a huge night going unbeaten one night, then absolutely tank the next night...so I'm going to tread lightly the rest of the year, and keep my unit total over 40...

Comment

FF....

uninspired, to say the least, it made me f'in sick watching that game last night....
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
        X