Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Flamers @ -130 to win 3 units

Stars are done, they got past another beaten up team in LA but they aren't good and the flames fighting for the division should beat up on this dallas squad.

Bruins -.5 in reg @ -136 to win 3 units

B's own the sens and are in a race for the pres cup while the sens have fallen back into their ****ty form with all hopes of the playoffs dashed so might as well ride the hotter team to get it done at home.

Oil @ + 118 x 2 units

This line reeks. Sharks aren't the sharks of earlier this season but this the oil are a mess so there's no way it should be this low. This line is begging for shark money from bettors thinking the oil have called it a season but as is the case time of the season I think they'll play just well enough and win games you count them out of it just enough to miss the playoffs and it starts here.

sens are bringing nothing bruins just need to get one past f'in Auld.

Comment

flmmrz- GL!....looking forward to watching the ANA/VAN game tonight. Also watching CAL/DAL....but i have to say i did take DAL. Wayyyyy too many people on CAL for a team that has won exactly 1 road game in the last month+.

GL!...:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

flmrrz- BTW....another awe inspiring home performance from DET again tonight......:ohman:....they are going through the motions right now and it's not even close. 5 games left in the season...you would think they would want to have some momentum going into the playoffs. I think they are an early exit this year especially if the matchup is right.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

ff- canuck game should be a good one tonight. I was hesitant on the flames too but it was more a fade of the stars injuries than it was a ringing endorsement of the flames for me. Wings have completely shut it down and are coasting. I hope they draw the ducks, it'll be a great series to watch, lots of offense and chances. Ducks the way they're going are a good team to pull that upset.

Comment

Bruins with the W, scary at the end with a 6 on 4 for the last 2 minutes but the bruins really clamped it down.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              Flamers @ -130 to win 3 units

Stars are done, they got past another beaten up team in LA but they aren't good and the flames fighting for the division should beat up on this dallas squad.

Bruins -.5 in reg @ -136 to win 3 units

B's own the sens and are in a race for the pres cup while the sens have fallen back into their ****ty form with all hopes of the playoffs dashed so might as well ride the hotter team to get it done at home.

Oil @ + 118 x 2 units

This line reeks. Sharks aren't the sharks of earlier this season but this the oil are a mess so there's no way it should be this low. This line is begging for shark money from bettors thinking the oil have called it a season but as is the case time of the season I think they'll play just well enough and win games you count them out of it just enough to miss the playoffs and it starts here.
              damn oil.

+6 - 2 = + 4 units overall

Comment

Working...
              X