NHL Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Friday

Havent posted a play on here in ages for pucks, but I have tickets tonight for the Flyers-Leafs game so lets see if I can get 5dimes account up a little more with this tonight

Flyers O3.5 goals, -120, risk 120 to win 100
    Flyers -1.5, -105, risk 105 to win 100

Going with the Flyers tonight, if they lose tonight, they are going to be in serious jeopardy of somehow missing the playoffs and Homer reemed out everyone after last game, and I am expecting a better effort in front of the home crowd tonight

gl
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

I had to laugh today when i read all the comments......the old "yeah, we didn't play well, gotta pick it up tonight...really was embarassed last game...gotta play better" and on and on and on. I can't tell you many times that = another ****ty effort from PHI. Never seen a team that is more talk and less action, like somehow talking about it on paper is enough. My prediction (and i hope i am wrong) is probably another ****ty lack luster start that sees them fall behind again. When i saw Parent basically standing next to the Leafs player and letting him whack away at the puck until it went in i was sick. No goals from the PHI defense in 20 games now. Things are not clicking in PHI land. Effort is not there and neither is the chemistry. It all dates back to Briere coming back....i can't stand that guy, he's an overpaid waste of space that can't score other than a chipppy on the PP. I can't believe that this team wouldn't be playing better and working harder as they HAD a chance to catch NJD and all the other teams like PIT, CAR, MON are all winning right now. PHI may find themselves in 8th pretty quick. Team makes me sick with the way they go through the motions 1/2 the time.

Hope the PHI get it done tonight.....enjoy the game...i ended up seeing them 3x this year on the road (SAN, ANA and LAK)..:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
    X