Sunday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday >>>

Not a fan of todays card, but there is ONE I love...

Blackhawks +109 vs Jackets
    Wrong team favoured here, IMO...don't like the spot for Cbus coming off a late OT loss on the road last night...facing a good Hawks team that was waiting for them in CBus. Sharp gone for Chicago, but CBus lost top-liner Huselius last night, and are also missing top DMan Klesla (doubtful).

3 Units

mlllleehhhhhhhh,

not really a fan of that play either way honestly. coin flip and the line basically says so. Good luck with it.

Avs now without Smyth. Take a look at their projected top 4 lines today. It looks like an AHL line card.

Wow was that a tough loss for MIN today, BTW.....outplayed and outshot but managed to be within :50 of getting at least a point and Zdlicky brain farts and gives Detroit a 2 on 1 with Holmstrom and Hossa....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      mlllleehhhhhhhh,

not really a fan of that play either way honestly. coin flip and the line basically says so. Good luck with it.

Avs now without Smyth. Take a look at their projected top 4 lines today. It looks like an AHL line card.

Wow was that a tough loss for MIN today, BTW.....outplayed and outshot but managed to be within :50 of getting at least a point and Zdlicky brain farts and gives Detroit a 2 on 1 with Holmstrom and Hossa....
      yeah....checked out the Avs lineup...pretty brutal...also checked out Vancouvers schedule though....something like 8 games in 13 days ALL with travel, plus b2b, 3/4....just brutal...I don't think I;ve seen a tougher stretch by any team this year...no way I'm laying that kinda juice for that tired of a team....AHL opponent or not...

GL!
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-05-2009, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I put VAN with CLE in the NBA at a total of -118. Not laying -330 on a hockey game unless it was the 1972 Soviet Red Army team versus you, flmrrz, Boiler, kevin, JB and me.

What a wild 2nd half of the 2P in Columbus. Some huge saves on both ends. Both teams playing well. Probably a lucky goal or breakdown that decides that one or OT/SO. You're on CHI, flmrrz is on CBJ so i am neutral...lol. Think that line was pretty spot on...game was a toss up.

Comment

WOW.....one of the best games i've seen all year. just HUGE save after huge save on both ends. Feel bad that either team had to lose that game. Really really entertaining game if you missed it. CHI scores on an OT breakaway after CBJ missed on their OT breakaway.

not sure there was a right or wrong side in that game........glad i left it alone....

Comment

I just got the the last bit of the 3rd and ot, wow Mason is such a stud, bailed the jackets out a bunch of times. I got hooped on my parlay but my no more ot/shootout policy already paid dividends:thumbs: nice hit jml

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              I just got the the last bit of the 3rd and ot, wow Mason is such a stud, bailed the jackets out a bunch of times. I got hooped on my parlay but my no more ot/shootout policy already paid dividends:thumbs: nice hit jml
              habbyboulin bailed out CHI plenty of times as well including an OT breakaway. That game could have been 12-11.

Comment

Never in doubt! :laughing:

Missed the game...sounds like a doozie!

Comment

Working...
                X