NHL YTD: 287-252 +37.30

Thoughts in discussion thread

Rangers -175 vs Habs

Penguins -143 (-0.5, reg) vs TB

Wild -127 (-0.5, reg) vs Stars

Canucks -151 vs Flames

2 Units Each

GL

gl jml with you on the nucks and wild tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      gl jml with you on the nucks and wild tonight.
      You talked me into the nuckers....lol....GL! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        You talked me into the nuckers....lol....GL! :beerbang:
        yeah, me too. VAN can't finish in 1st if they don't win outright tonight. they are behind CAL in wins. CAL still doesn't impress me especially on the road.

played PIT and NYR/CAR ML parlay. I wasn't laying -175 on the NYR no matter what they've been at home lately (6-1). Didn't play MIN....they have injuries and i have no desire to lay -200 on a team that probably won't score more than 2 goals all game.

Anyhow flmrrz....tired of this **** by VAN lately when i play them. Need a premium effort tonight. Looking forward to watching that game big time. Would be nice if Sundin's name was called tonight. I don't think they've called his name much the last 2 games.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

you have to be kidding me on PIT....up 4-0 and coughed it up.......:puke:

Comment

that's 3 straight now VAN hasn't gotten off the bus for the 1P. No way VAN wins this game the way things are going. You just keep wondering when they are going to get it going. I haven't heard Sundin's name one time in the first 12 minutes (literally). I don't know if he is even playing tonight. He has been a ghost lately. Luongo the only reason this isn't 14-0 right now.

flmrrz.....get dang VAN going.....:bang:

Comment

4-0 so far....Go VAN!

Comment

you can't stop ryp rypien...you can only hope to contain him....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  4-0 so far...
                  lmao...it's not like any of us really went out on a limb with these plays tonight......

NYR, CAR, PIT, VAN, MIN.....but fun stuff none the less........:beerbang:

Comment

Accepted Date: Apr 07, 2009 09:37 PM - EST
                    Graded Date: N/A
                    Wager Type: Money Line
                    Wager Status: Pending
                    Risk: $135.00 (USD)
                    To Win Amount: $100.00 (USD)
                    -
                    -
                    -
                    Description: Ice Hockey NHL - 72 Vancouver Canucks -135 for 1st Period

Ryp Rypien....my main man....:beerbang:

Comment

not many periods you get outshot 21-9 and have a 1-0 lead. Im still not sold JML on the whole Canucks out of the west thing. I still think they have too many break downs in their own zone to win over a 7 game series. Luongo might steal 1 series but i find it hard to believe he is going to steal multiple series over DET, SAN, CAL, ANA, CHI etc......sure they have a chance...i honestly think any of the top 7 can make some noise, but they are really going to have to clean things up. If they find DET in the playoffs, you know DET allows about 20 SOG a game and so you'd better bury your chances and sure as heck not have the breakdowns in their zone that they do on a regular basis (even when they were winning).

fun game so far i will say......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        lmao...it's not like any of us really went out on a limb with these plays tonight......

NYR, CAR, PIT, VAN, MIN.....but fun stuff none the less........:beerbang:
                        We rule :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                        X