JML Playoffs Round One Plays >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Playoffs Round One Plays >>>

Good season, picking up around 40 units on the year. Hipe to pick up about 20 more in the playoffs. First...the first round future plays I have in...

BlueJackets +529 (1/2 Unit pays 2.65 Units)

Hurricanes +126 (2 Units pays 2.52 Units)

Blackhawks -154 (4 Units 2.60 Units)

Canucks -245/Bruins -350 (4 Units pays 3.24 Units)
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-13-2009, 04:59 PM.

love the nucks/bruins play where'd you parlay that at? I pretty much stick to pinny and matchbook and no go at either place.

Comment

JML- GL!.....not really up for any series bets other than trying to parlay your 2 as flmrrz had mentioned.

I really see no value in a +125 series bet on CAR as I think that the public will take NJD in those games and i can get some nice value on the road with CAR and NJD at +money and make my money that way. I do like CAR in that series, though. I see a road split for both teams in the first 4 games and then it's anyone's guess at that point.

CHI i do like as CAL just has a ton of issues to try and fix in 4 days......:laughing: ...keenan is a jack ass and i hope he loses the series in 2 games...lol

and you know my stance on the CBJ. i think you're better off taking them at huge value in the series than this way once again. I think it's far less far fetched to see CBJ win a couple games in the series than it is for a first timer to take down DET in a 7 game series. i certainly won't be backing DET in this one.

PHI/PIT will come down to PIT being able to contain the PHI PK and PP and PHI and their 3rd rate puck bag of a goalie trying to keep the puck out of their net. That is a true coin flip, IMO
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF...hey I cant disagree, re: CBJ. But stranger things have happened. Cam Ward was a rookie, and won the cup. Dryden, Roy won the cup as rookie goalies. Hextall made the final as a rookie, and won the playoff MVP. Definitely all on good teams however!

Mason over Osgood :thumbs: lol

Anyway...most of these are just for fun....it's a measly 1/2 Unit on Cbus....keeps me interested with nobody really to cheer for..... :bang:

FLM....bet365/Bowmans does parlays....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          FF...hey I cant disagree, re: CBJ. But stranger things have happened. Cam Ward was a rookie, and won the cup. Dryden, Roy won the cup as rookie goalies. Hextall made the final as a rookie, and won the playoff MVP. Definitely all on good teams however!

Mason over Osgood :thumbs: lol

Anyway...most of these are just for fun....it's a measly 1/2 Unit on Cbus....keeps me interested with nobody really to cheer for..... :bang:

FLM....bet365/Bowmans does parlays....
          yeah i hear you on all that. I guess my main problem is that CBJ is really an inexperienced team. There is no Pronger, Smyth, Brindamour etc.. from some of those other examples. Antoine Vermette is probably the guy with the most playoff experience. I guess there are guys like Commodore and Malhotra that have some. I don't know. Something about their team just doesn't sit right with me. but hope you hit it. I will certainly be looking for spots to play them at probably nice odds.

Comment

Wednesday, April 11

Capitals -175 vs Rangers
            Like WAS in the series, and game one...especially without Drury....late scratch...

3 Units

Wish I had the balls to take the PL...

GL

Comment

Nice win by the Rangers.

Canucks -178

3 Units

Comment

Game two:

Hurricanes +138 vs Devils

1 Unit

GL

Comment

Saturday Game 2s:

Capitals -212 vs Rangers

3 Units

Blackhawks -150 vs Flames

2 Units

BlueJackets +250 vs Wings

Canadiens +216 vs Bruins

1 Unit Each

GL

Comment

Sunday Game 3s:

Flyers -125 vs Pens

Canes -130 vs Devils

2 Units Each

Comment

i wanted an Over/Under on how many minutes into the telecast it would take to hear Briere's name.......took 30 minutes of actual play in game1....game2 he wsa mentioned about 3 times.....nice for a guy making 6.5M or whatever it is......

lmao...too at PHI saying all the right things again...this team lacks leadership and it lacks guys that won't take soft, lazy, stupid play....GL!...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        i wanted an Over/Under on how many minutes into the telecast it would take to hear Briere's name.......took 30 minutes of actual play in game1....game2 he wsa mentioned about 3 times.....nice for a guy making 6.5M or whatever it is......

lmao...too at PHI saying all the right things again...this team lacks leadership and it lacks guys that won't take soft, lazy, stupid play....GL!...
                        lol...I've never seen a guy have a hate-on for his "favourite" team as much as you. Flyers were tied for the 4th best record in all of hockey this year!! You'd think they squeaked into the dance this year, or missed altogether the way you have talked about them all year long. They lost 2 on the road against another Great team....that is expected...they need to hold at home now. They do, and they are still in this series. They have great players (many still REAL young) like Richards, Carter, Gagne, Timonnen, Hartnell, Lupul and Coburn that ANY team in the NHL would love to have, are jealous of the quality young players, and most can't matchup against.

OK one bad contract in Briere. Questionable trade with Carcillo (although I like him). Questionable goaltending (although, Biron really does have great stats this year, and I like him). But, dude...things look pretty good to me....win or lose, and management deserves props, IMO for putting a quality team on the ice, that has a chance. :thumbs:
                        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-19-2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Your team looked good today...nice win... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            lol...I've never seen a guy have a hate-on for his "favourite" team as much as you. Flyers were tied for the 4th best record in all of hockey this year!! You'd think they squeaked into the dance this year, or missed altogether the way you have talked about them all year long. They lost 2 on the road against another Great team....that is expected...they need to hold at home now. They do, and they are still in this series. They have great players (many still REAL young) like Richards, Carter, Gagne, Timonnen, Hartnell, Lupul and Coburn that ANY team in the NHL would love to have, are jealous of the quality young players, and most can't matchup against.

OK one bad contract in Briere. Questionable trade with Carcillo (although I like him). Questionable goaltending (although, Biron really does have great stats this year, and I like him). But, dude...things look pretty good to me....win or lose, and management deserves props, IMO for putting a quality team on the ice, that has a chance. :thumbs:
                            Briere looked pretty damn good in Game 3, the line with him, Giroux, and Powe played very very good....That shorthanded play by Giroux was unbelievable!

JML....you gonna continue to back the Caps at all in either of the games in NY or do you think they are done?
                            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Monday Game 3s:

Flames -146 vs Hawks

3 Units

Capitals -119 vs Rangers

2 Units

Habs +112 vs Bruins

1 Unit