NHLPS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPS Thursday

Here is what i had from last night....all this is chase stuff and i will update it. Starting with 20Units and when it's gone it's gone. Goal is to double that.

Bankroll: 20Units

VAN -180*..........1 1/4Units (w)

CAR +125*..........1 1/4Units (l)

WAS -170*........1 1/4Units (l)

PIT -155*.......1 1/4Units (w)

PIT Over3 1/2........1Unit (w)

HOME GOALS -205..........1Unit (w)

*'d plays are chase system plays. hope they don't all lose or i'm going to be in for it with units to chase with.....

on to Thursday:

Bankroll: 21.25Units

BOS -210*........1 1/4Units

SAN -195*..........1 1/4Units

CHI -155*........1 1/4Units

SAN Over3........1Unit

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-15-2009, 11:45 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

will probably turn around and now play STL and PHI until they win a game then come back with PIT and VAN again. Going to see how this goes this year. I have never tried it but i kind of penciled it out last year and it did pretty well.

Comment

gl with it ff, I like the doubling up on the better home teams but it wouldn't surprise me if philly or the blues got swept. Blues didn't get blown out of the water tonight by any means tonight but they got a lot of ticky tack power plays and still couldn't take the game over. 5 on 5 the 2 teams aren't even close. Philly should win a couple games this series but I don't trust Biron. I'll be doing the double up thing on the wings, bruins and hawks tomorrow.

On a side note how bad did Theodore look tonight, what a seive. I was worried that the rangers could be dangerous to pull the upset in that series cause of him. Hopefully AO can put on a show the next game and we dont have to ride the double up too long on them.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        gl with it ff, I like the doubling up on the better home teams but it wouldn't surprise me if philly or the blues got swept. Blues didn't get blown out of the water tonight by any means tonight but they got a lot of ticky tack power plays and still couldn't take the game over. 5 on 5 the 2 teams aren't even close. Philly should win a couple games this series but I don't trust Biron. I'll be doing the double up thing on the wings, bruins and hawks tomorrow.

On a side note how bad did Theodore look tonight, what a seive. I was worried that the rangers could be dangerous to pull the upset in that series cause of him. Hopefully AO can put on a show the next game and we dont have to ride the double up too long on them.
        flmrrz- i don't think anyone is going to be swept. as much as VAN dominated the 3P (by the way that was such a choppy game with all the penaltites) they still don't convert enough chances. and STL will get it going at some point. I said VAN in 6.

As for PHI...way to go Flyers! that was awesome....apparently every other team but PHI knew the playoffs started last night. They may very well get swept. Their D is awful and they have no heart as always. I had to laugh when they said PHI was trying to send a message at the end of game 1. They sent a message alright. The message was we didn't show up and we just got our asses kicked, but if you want to fight we're your guys. PIT in 5 at worst.

my theory is to then jump to the other team and then back to the original team. I can pick up 3 x 1.25Units on each series x 6 or 7 series and be up about 20 Units at the end of round 1. It's too hard to pick every game and try and figure out who will win. You just know everyone will win at some piont.

Comment

its very unlikely anybody gets swept but it scares me doubling up on the worse team, it can get costly.

I came out of the game impressed by Vancouver, I thought van in 6 initially but if the refs cut down on the ticky tack **** that ruined the flow of the game I can't see the blues getting enough past Lui to stay in this series. I'll hope for a 4-1 series win for van so you make your money on it tho.

Tough to back Philly for the reasons you mention, I expect them to win a couple but i'd rather them just get to philly and start backing the pens to take one out of there the way the flyers played.

Comment

Working...
          X