NHL playoff friday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff friday with flmmkrz

Still going with the chase system. Washington being the only team not to pay out in the first game for me.

Riding the better teams again tonight and taking the chance on doubling up on them on the road if I need to at + odds vs taking the ****tier team imo and having to pay chalk to double up on them when they get to home ice.

Pens -168 to win 1 unit

Devils -148 to win 1 unit

Canucks - 179 to win 1 unit

Caps pending for Saturday -196 to win 2.72 units

GL everyone

looks like a nice sweep for you tonight.....VAN won't sweep STL IMO so i will come back with them.

what are you going to do now with the CAL/CHI series and the BOS/MON series? I don't trust BOS very much. MON could easily have won that game. I may come back with MON and CAL plays until they win and then jump back on BOS and CHI.

My goal is to grab 3 net winners in each series for a total of like 4Units a series x 8 series would be 32Units.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      looks like a nice sweep for you tonight.....VAN won't sweep STL IMO so i will come back with them.

what are you going to do now with the CAL/CHI series and the BOS/MON series? I don't trust BOS very much. MON could easily have won that game. I may come back with MON and CAL plays until they win and then jump back on BOS and CHI.

My goal is to grab 3 net winners in each series for a total of like 4Units a series x 8 series would be 32Units.
      almost, devils couldn't get it done for me.

I'm torn in the calgary series, I didn't bet the outright thinking it'd be more profitable just doubling up on the hawks but they did not impress me at all that first game. They are young tho so it might be nerves but if Regehr draws in I might just be tempted to do the double up thing on the flames. I think they have a chance to split and if not they'll take at least one in calgary so I'll likely be on the flames tomorrow.

Boston also didn't impress but I cannot see the habs running 4 straight out over this bruins team while I could see them doing that to the habs. I think i'll sit tomorrows game out and start doubling up on the bruins when they get to montreal and the chalk gets manageable.

how about that disgusting -272 on the wings tomorrow. I cashed in on them the first game and it's probably the safest route doubling up the wings in this series but if they go down a couple straight that double up is going to be huge. I'm already nervous about the damn Caps tomorrow and the chalk im laying there with horrid Theodore.

Comment

cocksucker lundqvist and useless caps. They are pricy as **** and look like sweep material

Comment

Working...
        X