NHLPS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPS Friday

will update the units when the weekend is over with all the chase stuff....

CAR +140.................2 1/2Units (chase 2)

PIT -160....................1 1/2Units (beginning new chase with PIT....i mean lets face it, PIT is the better team and at this point i don't trust PHI to win in PIT)

STL +160.................1 1/4Units (beginning new chase. VAN won't sweep STL and if STL doesn't get the win tonight i will ride them at home)

STL/VAN Under1P..........1Unit....couple red hot goalies and hopefully the refs will cut down on the penalty calls tonight. neither one of these teams are nearly as deadly 5 on 5 as they are on the PP (STL is 6 and i know VAN is pretty decent). with that being said im sure it will be 13-12 after 1P

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

just shoot that fking team and put them out of their misery....as a franchise....:puke:

claude the mental midget giroux taking a meaningless slashing penalty to put them down 2 men in OT....:ohman:

if there is a worse team to pull for in the NHL please let me know. they seem to find all the morons in the league....hartnell, carcillo....then the others just follow right along.....

on a side note, congrats to daniel briere tonight.....i heard his name i believe 3 times the whole game...big step up from game 1 and of course well worth the 6.5M the Flyers wasted on him....:thumbs:

Comment

lol never seen a team shoot themselves in the foot more than your team.

Did you watch the jersey game? Carolina was lucky to win that game I thought jersey for the most part was a much better team. I was on the fence with this series but if Jersey keeps playing this way I think they win that series.

Nice hit on the 1st period under, love the physical play out of both squads tonight in the nucks/blues game.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        lol never seen a team shoot themselves in the foot more than your team.
        it's a bad organ-I-zation end of story. that thing is rotten from the top down. when you trade a good hard working clean player that is a good locker room guy like Upshall for some piece of trash loser like Carcillo at the trade deadline you deserve what you get. and unfortunately there are enough hartnells and carcillos that do dumb things and guys like briere and lupol who don't show up half the time, that it rubs off on young guys like giourx. I am about done with PHI. Not because of wins and losses but because of the effort level and the way that franchise is run. unfortunately my other team that i kind of always liked, the Stars, sucks now so i don't even have another team to pull for.

I honestly may start pulling for VAN in the west...i like that team and they are fun to watch (at least IMO).

saw bits and pieces of the CAR game. both teams had chances. i happened to flip over just as CAR was shooting the winnner past broudeur.....tough with the traffic right in front of him. but i have liked CAR all along. NJD are in trouble too if langenbrunner is going to be out for any period of time. that is a series shifter, IMO.

man i really need WAS tomorrow on a side note.....chase is going very well but i don't want to have to come back with some big units with them on the road down 0-2.

I WILL NOT wager on PHI....taking PIT at + money in PHI and they will grab one of those games. Probably both actually.

Comment

looking like STL is an L.....coming back with them at home 2x if necessary...

Stash: 21.56Units (before tonight)

Stash: 26.31Units (after tonight)

chase series recaps:

PIT/PHI (2-0 both on PIT....will ride PIT x 2 in PHI)
          CAR/NJD (1-1 and on NJD now on the road at + money)
          DET/CBJ (1-0 and sitting it out for now)
          BOS/MON (1-0 and sitting it out most likely)
          VAN/STL (1-1 and on STL still x 2 at home until they win)
          WAS/NYR (0-1 ikes....really need a WAS win tomorrow)
          CHI/CAL (1-0....debating jumping on CAL now)
          SAN/ANA (0-1 and coming back with SAN hard)

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X