NHLPS Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPS Sunday

caps i am worried about....update everything after today...hopefully CAL hangs on....

STL -120*.........3 3/4Units........chase play and do or die for STL

PHI -120*...........1 1/4Units.......said i was going to play PIT 2x but willing to back PHI here since there is really no value in taking the road team at almost PK

SAN -255*.............16Units........pretty much done if they lose. But they severely outshot the ANA last game and they had the best record in the NHL at home. Lose here and it's good night irene...you can join the Caps and Flyers on the GC.

NJD +125*.........1 1/4Units

*'d plays are chase plays. also, different from the regular season where i bet to win the units posted, everything is actual units bet.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

caps are definitely scary, didn't really look great but at least the rook looked good in net. The martingale thing isn't for the faint of heart lol.

I'll be riding my canucks again I think they take one of the 2 in the loo and im doubling up on the devils as well.

I think Philly may be the play, they have to win one of those 2 right. If Biron can play like he did in game 2 he gives them a real shot. Fleury looked unbelievable tho, hopefully the road brings him down a notch.

Comment

lol....the big baseball fan new avatar....why not the NBA?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        lol....the big baseball fan new avatar....why not the NBA?
        I love the Reds....always have...going back for the indians/reds series next month...always fly the Reds Avatar during the summer. I actually like going to baseball stadiums too. Just don't enjoy following the league over a 6 month period. Games in May, June, July....it's like watching grass grow. I mean does anyone outside of their fans actually give a **** about the Rangers/Royals game??

dude- did you check out the guy in the tux who sang the anthems in game1 of the bos/mon series?...if you ever wanted to know the difference between an Nba game and the NHL you don't need to look any further than the people who sing the anthems.....guy was classic...ended with a point to the crowd and a fist pump....both anthems were spot on and very well sung...
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-19-2009, 12:00 AM.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL today/tomorrow FF.

I'll probably be on Jose big too because it's pretty much a must win. Also agree with Philly, but differ on Stl and NJ. I'm gonna have trouble going against Luongo right now. GL :thumbs:
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Like the AV.

Love the Reds too (Votto), and like that you like 'em. Just don't peg you as a ball fan, cause you dog the league so much (not as much as the NBA, cause that really does suck) But you do trash MLB.

Noting like the NHL playoffs tho! :thumbs:

Yes....anthems were good...I agree.

Funny ting was...best game of the night was Was/NY...lowest scoing game. Lotsa hits and chances. Wow...Lundvist might take'em far...

Phienix needs to move back to Winnipeg..... :beerbang:
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-19-2009, 02:54 AM.

Comment

what do you guys think of the updated caps series lines? Of all the 2-0 teams, only the rangers swept the away part but the canucks are at -739, pens at -635, bruins -1200, wings - 1600 what is up with the rangers who get to go home for 2 getting a pathetic -300. Books must still think the caps are coming back to win this series or something. Makes me feel better about the double up system on the caps, maybe im just reading too much into the lines and hoping lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Phienix needs to move back to Winnipeg..... :beerbang:
                :beerbang: more teams in Canada anywhere is a good thing. They could move a team upto Nunavut and it'd get more support than the desert dogs get in Phoenix.

Comment

GL this post season my good friend :beerbang: :beerbang: ...............or are we not even "friends"?
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

FF....

the Flyers aren't done man, the longer the series goes the better off the Flyers are, we got screwed by some **** calls and Carter not finishing in Game 2 but I like the Flyers alot, they came out yesterday with a lot of emotion and I think its going to carry over, this Pittsbrugh team is not winning in Philly and I think we are gonna steal either Game 5 or 7, but I like the Flyers, as long as we keep our emotions under control this is our series
                    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                    X