Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Jose????????

WTF is going on with these pussies??? :bang:

There PP blows and Hiller is standing on his head with some of those saves...Nabakov with a huge save though to keep it tied...Sharks dominating this game so far but not taking advantage of all PP eventually comes back to haunt you...

Comment

Sharks playing better in the second even though they didn't play bad in the first. I think they get one in the first 10 mins or so and get an empty netter and win 3-1. (hopefully)
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Have to score here on the PP

Comment

LOL Sharks blow..I;m on them but they blow right now...Go wings

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
            LOL Sharks blow..I;m on them but they blow right now...Go wings
            yeah Sharks are poo. Sadly I'm on them too.
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

****. I've got no confidence in them now
              Overall Records

Comment

Just another Joe Thorton production.......:laughing:

i have never seen a guy who was supposed to be a "star" that did less every postseason than that guy.

lmao@ the sharks.....(they are called the "charks" in east LA BTW)
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

RED WINGS REPEAT :beerbang: :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    Just another Joe Thorton production.......:laughing:

i have never seen a guy who was supposed to be a "star" that did less every postseason than that guy.

lmao@ the sharks.....(they are called the "charks" in east LA BTW)
                    just to let u kno most of the night he was playing with roenick and cheechoo....not marleau and setoguchi... that makes a big difference in his production if he's expected to do anything...i am looking more at clowe and pavelski's production (clowe gets his goal tho) but pavelski, clowe, grier, boyle blake etc are all the intangibles that need to step up so that thornton can not be the center of interest when he is playing with JR and cheechoo...nothing saying that the sharks cant take 2 in anaheim both games have been in the sharks favor but the pp is a problem, but hiller cant possibly stand on his head this long unless he majored in break dancing:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                      RED WINGS REPEAT :beerbang: :thumbs:
                      not so quick. All this could be breaking down very nicely for the canucks.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                        not so quick. All this could be breaking down very nicely for the canucks.
                        THE WHO???? :laughing:

JK...Yeah Luongo is standing on his head I will say that..Your team has looked pretty good so far..

Comment

I played SJ in game 2 at a murderous -260 and ate it...

I'm over this series, Sharks blow. We dropped one last night but Ducks in 6...

Comment

Working...
                          X