Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Tuesday Play

ytd:0-0

From what I've read NHL playoffs ratings are up and NBA playoffs ratings are down, so good job of the nhl getting things turned around. This is my first ever posted play in the NHL forum lol. I do not know **** about hockey or most of the players, but I have been making some money off of the nhl by reading into the lines and reading posts on here by jml, flyers and flmmkrz.

Canucks -140

1 unit

You would think the line would be more slated towards the Blues here as they are down 3-0 and face elimination and are on their home ice. But still the line is -140? This makes me think the books see a sweep and the Blues go on their merry way. Even if STL was like +100 I'd be inclined to think they were the play. Especially if they were favs tonight I'd be on them to extend the series, but the -140 has me thinking sweep. Atleast thats my opinion.

it wasn't easy but VAN got it done. I also took them to win the series so that cashed as well. I'm looking into WASH and CHI tonight, but I still have some thinking to do.

ytd: 1-0 +1 unit

Comment

Working...
    X