NHL playoff tuesday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff tuesday with flmmkrz

Doubling up martingale thing is going ridiculously well in the playoffs for me with the caps finally coming thru last night and ending all my open chases so starting from scratch here:

Wings - 150 to win 1 unit

figure they'll win one of the 2 in columbus and I might as well ride them while they're cheap on the road.

Pens + 118 x 1 unit

FF pushed me over to the pens, philly payed out nicely last game but I tend to agree with him that the flyers will be golfing sooner than later so playing the + odds thinking the pens win one of the next 2.

Sharks -124 to win 1 unit

My first play on the sharks and I'm a little nervous but despite the 2-0 lead I don't think the ducks have been infinitely better than the sharks. I didn't like the sharks at home with that hefty price tag but on the shorter road tag it's worth a risk cause I believe they are too good to go down 4 straight.

Canucks -129 to win 1 unit

Canucks are going to win this series, whether it's tonight or 2 nights from now so I'll just keep riding them till they finish it off.

PHI should be golfing by the weekend.......they just really lack something....they can't play hard/intense without playing stupid because guys like Hartnell/Carcillo.

PHI has a great core but they need to do the following. (a) have bob clark never allowed within 400 miles of the team, (b) get rid of the dumb ****s on this team...hartnell needs to go and so does carcillo and Asham...and replace them with guys that will work hard without being stupid, (c) upgrade the defense and (d) find a couple of good veteran energy guys that are leaders and won't stand for the ****ty efforts and stupid penalties.

they will lose on Thursday and lose 4-1 just like last year. If that doesn't send a message to PHI management i don't know what will. Problem is that it's the same management that is still in love with 1970's hockey and guys like Hartnell, Carcillo, Asham etc.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

congrats on your VAN.....:thumbs:....i was wrong....still can't believe they swept the STL, though. All those games pretty much could have gone either way. Big number was the poor STL PP in the series. VAN did a good job of PK and Lunogo was big. Really was unimpressed, though, with STL puck movement on the PP and i can't for the life of me figure out how they were 6th in the league on the PP.

Anyhow, movin' on for VAN.....i will probably be pulling for them the rest of the way as i don't really care for anyone in the East or West that is left....maybe the CHI....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thx ff, blues looked good tonight it got scary there in ot with the 4 minute pp but the pk for the nuckers came up money again. Young team needs to learn how to play in the playoffs and could definitely use a pp qb, I haven't seen enough of Johnson to know if he's it but having a team breakdown their tendencies sure didn't help them. Close series but better team finished on the right side of things imo. Much needed rest for Sundin, Salo and the rest of the boys to heal up for the next round. Now just need Anaheim to finish off what its started :beerbang: and the hawks and flamers to go the distance

planned to have some doubling up to do after tonight but clean sweep +4.18, 4-0 :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X