Carter foursome.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter foursome.....

please check in with the pro shop........Briere foursome on deck....:beerbang:

and i wish scott hartnell would tear up both ACL's an MCL and whatever other CL would keep him from playing for PHI again. Guy is a mental midget and every good thing he does is offset by stupid penalties.

Guess that Dan Carcillo trade didn't pan out...:laughing:.....goal or no goal they were much better off with upshall

at least PHI competed tonight.....Richards is the man on that team...wish everyone else played the way he did......:bang:

but when you're still in love with Hartnell, Ahsam, Carcillo type guys you get what you pay for. Reminds me of that line in slapshot...what did you trade for those guys, a used puck bag?
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-21-2009, 09:21 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

lol maybe you should change your name to Not a flyers fan:sm:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      lol maybe you should change your name to Not a flyers fan:sm:
      i should change my name to sick of this **** and glad it's almost over fan......lol...

the old saying insanity is defined as doing the same thing the same way and expecting different results....maybe PHI management will understand this one day.

keep Richards, Carter, Giroux, Gagne and Timonen and Coburn and you can take the rest of them out with the trash as far as Im concerned....Knuble has been invisible...Briere is a stiff and don't get me going on him again.....

Comment

at least they played hard in the 3P for once....

problem was Fleury was good and for PHI to win that they had to score some gritty get dirty goals and they just don't have guys to do that......Richards is still the man though....:thumbs:

Comment

LMAO you are the man:beerbang:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

lol...funny thread...

Comment

Well I can agree on somethings but I can disagree on a lot...

The Flyers didn't show up 1 game this series, and that was Game 1 and they got their ass kicked....but they have outplayed PITT in games 2-4....they have been on the wrong end of some terrible luck and on the wrong end of a goalie having the series of his lifetime after a medicore season too which is frustrating.....I will agree about the Carcillo deal being terrible, Upshall brought grittiness, speed, and the ability to put the puck in the net, and I still dont get that deal...Hartnell did kill us in Game 1 and he had a dumb penalty last night, but I think the guy has potential to score and put points up if he gets his head out of his ass....Richards played great, Giroux has been the best player IMO tho, and he is going to be the best player on our team next year...Briere is a pu*** but he can do some very good things on the ice, Carter has been probably the unluckiest guy in the world this series....We are one Stall flop, Fleury playing net with a leprechaun in his ass from being 3-1, but no way am I giving up on this series, FLYERS have dominated since Game 1....but what I think the Flyers need is some sort of veteran leadership on this team, and some one to get on guys and provide leadership....Mike Knuble, what a fall from grace, he has done JACK **** this series, disappointing from a guy who has done so much for the team...
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                Well I can agree on somethings but I can disagree on a lot...

The Flyers didn't show up 1 game this series, and that was Game 1 and they got their ass kicked....but they have outplayed PITT in games 2-4....they have been on the wrong end of some terrible luck and on the wrong end of a goalie having the series of his lifetime after a medicore season too which is frustrating.....I will agree about the Carcillo deal being terrible, Upshall brought grittiness, speed, and the ability to put the puck in the net, and I still dont get that deal...Hartnell did kill us in Game 1 and he had a dumb penalty last night, but I think the guy has potential to score and put points up if he gets his head out of his ass....Richards played great, Giroux has been the best player IMO tho, and he is going to be the best player on our team next year...Briere is a pu*** but he can do some very good things on the ice, Carter has been probably the unluckiest guy in the world this series....We are one Stall flop, Fleury playing net with a leprechaun in his ass from being 3-1, but no way am I giving up on this series, FLYERS have dominated since Game 1....but what I think the Flyers need is some sort of veteran leadership on this team, and some one to get on guys and provide leadership....Mike Knuble, what a fall from grace, he has done JACK **** this series, disappointing from a guy who has done so much for the team...
                part of being the best team is not shooting yourself in the foot. Giroux's slash in OT in game 2 was reprehensible....along with the penalty PHI took to let PIT tie it at 2-2. They don't play 60 minutes of good hockey EVER and that is their down fall. You also don't give games away in the playoffs. Would have been one thing had PHI won game 1 and then not had a great game 2....mayyyyybe i can understand that, but to basically turn this into a series where you have to win 4 of 6 is not going to cut it ever. And PIT has played hard for 4 games while PHI has not.

But the main ingredient missing is what you mentioned....leadership. That is why it was such a huge deal when Primeau went down and why theykept basically trying to will him back into the lineup. They haven't had anyone close to that since then. You need to have some guys on the team that everyone repsects in the locker room and who won't tolerate the 1/2 ass **** that PHI does so much of the time. Also, you have to change the culture of the dressing room from the meat heads like Alberst, Carcillo, Hartnell and get some guys who like to be physical but aren't taking dumb penalties every 2 minutes. I think that is why PHI has so many mental errors in games......

Comment

One could not have scripted a more appropriate ending to PHI season than the way the game went today.....

Get up 3-0..............and then quit playing. This team hasn't played 60 minutes of hockey all year long and has absolutely ZERO sense of urgency most of the time. To be down 4-3 in an elimination game and then generate 2 SOG through most of the 3P and to be outshot 20-9 in the 2P is just so typical for PHI. Outshot 6-2 in the 3P with 4 minutes left....:dunno:. Absolutely a disgrace. The goal that tied it up was an awful play by biron and an awful play by PHI defenseman allowing Crosby to stand there and whack it in.

Gagne, Briere and Knuble are all low energy, low effort guys. Need more guys like Richards.

They need to change the make up of this team before next year. I can't say it enough times. Too many quitters and too many guys just showing up collecting checks most of the time.

Just reprehensible the way they go about their business. I mean it's like they don't even want to be there half the time.

Im really getting tired of this team and this franchise. I hit golf balls and went shopping during the 1st Period. And then didn't really give a **** once it was 3-2.....i knew what was going to happen. Losing my passion for them as a team because they just don't give a **** most of the time. At least LeClair, Lindros and Recchi played hard. Give me Desjardins, Primeau, LeClair, Recchi.........

Just disgusting. Anyhow, enjoy the golf courses Flyers players.....you certainly earned every bit of that Monday Tee Time.....:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X