NHL playoff wedz with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff wedz with flmmkrz

great night last night with the sweep. Great 1st round period and nuckers get the sweep themselves last night made it all the more sweet :beerbang:

Tonight:

Caps -120 to win 1 unit

I believe the caps win one of the next 2 so I'll take my shot here and if it doesnt pan out I'll double up next game. Varlemov doesn't give up the Theodore cheapy a game and the caps look so much better in front of him for it. The talent I believe rises to the top again tonight.

Hawks + 130 x 1 unit

Another double up spot, flames got the w last game but weren't great again. I just don't think the flames in their current injury filled state have the horses to run with the hawks.

tempted by the bruins to finish the series but way too chalky to play on a road team.

gl i like the capitals too:thumbs: canucks were good to me in the first round.

Comment

flmrrz- by the way, what's up with quitting on the fantasy season. you would have actually beaten larry in the first round had you kept your team up......:dunno:....probably would have beaten me in the 2nd round the way my team finished....:bang:

GL!.....chase thing has been working well....also has helped i have had a couple of these series like the PHI one that has gone my way all 4 or so games....had to reload some to make up for SAN and WAS so i could double up
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        flmrrz- by the way, what's up with quitting on the fantasy season. you would have actually beaten larry in the first round had you kept your team up......:dunno:....probably would have beaten me in the 2nd round the way my team finished....:bang:

GL!.....chase thing has been working well....also has helped i have had a couple of these series like the PHI one that has gone my way all 4 or so games....had to reload some to make up for SAN and WAS so i could double up
        lmao I thought I missed the playoffs so I stopped checking back towards the very end but apparently I snuck in. Sorry my bad. I was like 3rd last, **** my team must've made a crazy push at the end.

Washington has been a pain in the ass to double up all playoffs. Should've won tonight if not for Lundqvists superman act, they are going to be costly to double up on and if he has another one of those nights it's all out of profit which blows. You called that Philly game beautifully, I was on the fence leaning philly actually but you switched me and made me money on that one.

Comment

how about CAL blowing a 4-1 2P lead...:dunno:....i turned away because i smelled a 14-1 game and just turned back to check it out and the 3P is starting tied at 4-4....

sure you're bummed about that change of events.....:laughing:

Comment

lol gotta love when they build your hopes back up only to dash em again. Oh well, I got lucky with the clean sweep yesterday, only figures that I was due one the other way soon. Looks like I'll need to double up on the hawks and caps next game. Hawks should be alright especially if Langkow and Conroy are gone. Caps I dunno they are more scary.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              lol gotta love when they build your hopes back up only to dash em again. Oh well, I got lucky with the clean sweep yesterday, only figures that I was due one the other way soon. Looks like I'll need to double up on the hawks and caps next game. Hawks should be alright especially if Langkow and Conroy are gone. Caps I dunno they are more scary.
              i am officially off of the caps and SAN chases.....i actually just played to get my money back out of both of those series. i had no play on the Caps game today and will not have a play on either series from here on out......

The serieses that have really put me up have been PHI(4-0), CAR/NJD (3-1 with 2 at + money), BOS (3-1, i played them today to double up after being on MON in game3).

not going to make the money i had hoped originally thanks to the aforementioned 2 piece of **** home teams but should tally close to 20+ Units here on this first round....

I was on CHI in game1 and have been on CAL in the past 3. I will switch back to CHI for the rest of the series most likely. And yeah, if Conroy and Langkow are out they are toast. Did you see how bad they were getting murdered in the dot without Conroy after he left?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                i am officially off of the caps and SAN chases.....i actually just played to get my money back out of both of those series. i had no play on the Caps game today and will not have a play on either series from here on out......

The serieses that have really put me up have been PHI(4-0), CAR/NJD (3-1 with 2 at + money), BOS (3-1, i played them today to double up after being on MON in game3).

not going to make the money i had hoped originally thanks to the aforementioned 2 piece of **** home teams but should tally close to 20+ Units here on this first round....

I was on CHI in game1 and have been on CAL in the past 3. I will switch back to CHI for the rest of the series most likely. And yeah, if Conroy and Langkow are out they are toast. Did you see how bad they were getting murdered in the dot without Conroy after he left?
                yeah I might just join you off the caps, I think they win but you can't trust them to come thru, depends on the price tag if it's chalky I'll just take the minor unit loss and cut my losses with them.

I should've played Boston I was close but figured if they lost one i'd be eating a **** load of chalk to double up and I wasn't thrilled with that prospect seeing as they were almost -200 on the road already. I should finish up just under 20 units for the 1st round.

Unbelievable how much that flamers team relies on Conroy, I can't recall them winning faceoffs after he left, it was so one sided. If they're both out the legs of the hawks should just be too much for the already shortened flames bench. I hope they're out, I might up my plays on the hawks accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                X