NHLPS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPS Thursday

chase going well, though, i had to reload for the 3rd SAN game to have enough to come back with them a 3rd time.....:bang:

PIT -160..........1 1/4Units.........they finish off the series (4-0 so far in this series). PHI is 0-5 in PIT L2 years in the playoffs and got whacked 6-0 in game5 last year in PIT. Which makes it even funnier that PHI apparently didn't consider most of their games down the stretch as big games and tanked a number of them with just abysmal efforts. Think they wish they had home ice now......:thumbs:

NJD -150.........1 1/4Units.........(3-1 in this series)

that's it for Thursday.......

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-23-2009, 12:26 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

actually i lied...

PIT to score first..........3Units.........just banking on my PHI to not be ready to play and possibly toss in the towel in this one like they've done sooooooooo many times. Hey they started the season 0-6, why not finish it 1-5....:thumbs:

GL to everyone!

Comment

did you pay -150 for the pens to score 1st ?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        did you pay -150 for the pens to score 1st ?
        no i actually paid -155 for it....

Comment

gl ff, im riding the devils tonight as well. Also on the wings to finish it off, it'll be a chalky double but there isn't a team I feel more comfortable doubling up on than them. I've shown a good profit in that pitt series so im just gonna sit on it now.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            gl ff, im riding the devils tonight as well. Also on the wings to finish it off, it'll be a chalky double but there isn't a team I feel more comfortable doubling up on than them. I've shown a good profit in that pitt series so im just gonna sit on it now.
            THX!.....funny thing is that the NJD series is almost the forgotten series. It hasn't been on TV one time and honestly, it's been probably one of the best series by far. 2 OT's, 1 game decided in the final :01 and a 2-2 series that probably goes 7. Been a lot of activity too for what most people would probably assume would be a boring series because of the way NJD play. I know that both teams are tiny market teams and it probably doesn't have the name recognition or star power that SAN/ANA, PIT/PHI or CHI/CAL has but if you are just an actual hockey fan, it has been just a great series to watch.

Wings probably finish it off but i'm out of that series. I played DET the first 2 games and CBJ in game 3....not going to chase CBJ and don't feel like laying tons of juice for DET.

Comment

I agree...Devils series has been great. I'm glad we get every series up here...b/c you can pick or choose the best games/series. That being said...I like Carolina tonight, and in the series.

FF...GL

Comment

I third that, jersey series has been great hockey. I think the devils have been the better team in nearly every game but Carolina keeps sticking around. Tough to call how it'll play out.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                  got lucky in the wings game, the osgood we saw to end the year stepped upto the plate again. Devils were money.

Cant believe pitt couldn't get that first goal for ya, I thought they'd get it for sure the way they looked early.

Comment

Hey was wondering if you had any hook ups on Ducks tickets...If the ducks win that means they will play the Wings in second round and was going to try and catch a game if work schedule allowed me to...Not that it's prolly going to be hard to get seats with the over joy of people and there hockey here but still figured you might be able to get me better deal/seats.. With all this said SJ prolly comes back to win series lol..Lemme know :bang:

Comment

Working...
                    X