NHLPS Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPS Sunday

3-0 Saturday and got my 4 1/2Units back from Thursday.....back up to a little over 18Units for the 1st round chase......

CAR -140..........1 1/2Units......(4-1 in this series).....just think that CAR sends it to a game7. They have been great in this series. The one thing they haven't done so far is score the first goal as NJD have done that in 4 of the 5 games. Going to make a small 1/2Unit wager on CAR to score first today as well. Brodeur was beyond great in game5 but Ward has been just as good on the other end.

I have no opinion on the WAS/NYR series. Tortorella is suspended for the game and the only reason the NYR haven't been swept is Lundqvist and Theodore who coughed up game1. But WAS hasn't exactly been dominant. Even in going up 4-0 on Thursday they still only had 14 SOG through 2 periods and only ended the game with 21....and that was at HOME. NYR are something like 10-2 in their last 12 home games which is hard to fade. But they just don't put the puck in the net. I may look at an Under play in this one in some fashion....maybe 1P Under for 1/2Unit. But i am done chasing this series as far as sides go. Broke even on this series and feel fortunate to have done that. This thing went south in a hurry along with the SAN series which i totally misplayed.

anyhow.....im also not sure i can get back on the CAL bandwagon Monday for game6 after their performance today and the fact that they've already coughed up a 3 goal lead at home, though, they did win the game.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    3-0 Saturday and got my 4 1/2Units back from Thursday.....back up to a little over 18Units for the 1st round chase......

CAR -140..........1 1/2Units......(4-1 in this series).....just think that CAR sends it to a game7. They have been great in this series. The one thing they haven't done so far is score the first goal as NJD have done that in 4 of the 5 games. Going to make a small 1/2Unit wager on CAR to score first today as well. Brodeur was beyond great in game5 but Ward has been just as good on the other end.

I have no opinion on the WAS/NYR series. Tortorella is suspended for the game and the only reason the NYR haven't been swept is Lundqvist and Theodore who coughed up game1. But WAS hasn't exactly been dominant. Even in going up 4-0 on Thursday they still only had 14 SOG through 2 periods and only ended the game with 21....and that was at HOME. NYR are something like 10-2 in their last 12 home games which is hard to fade. But they just don't put the puck in the net. I may look at an Under play in this one in some fashion....maybe 1P Under for 1/2Unit. But i am done chasing this series as far as sides go. Broke even on this series and feel fortunate to have done that. This thing went south in a hurry along with the SAN series which i totally misplayed.

anyhow.....im also not sure i can get back on the CAL bandwagon Monday for game6 after their performance today and the fact that they've already coughed up a 3 goal lead at home, though, they did win the game.

GL to everyone!

:pud:

Nice work :beerbang: Did you catch my post in ur plays from thursday about the possible Ducks/Wings tickets? Or are you ignoring me now like Udogg ignore DanAn..:laughing:

Comment

dude- just go on line and buy them. the place is never full. I found tickets for game3 in ANA 10 rows up for 110.00 apiece on razorgator. also just go on ticketmaster when they go on sale and you can pick up some chopper seats for sure.....

i have no ducks connections. i hate the ducks and i have no friends that like hockey....:bang:

and i wouldn't not answer the door and leave you standing on my porch in a blizzard with wings in your hand ringing the doorbell to come in like Udog did to dananderson....:ohman:

Comment

dude- just go on line and buy them. the place is never full. I found tickets for game3 in ANA 10 rows up for 110.00 apiece on razorgator. also just go on ticketmaster when they go on sale and you can pick up some chopper seats for sure.....

i have no ducks connections. i hate the ducks and i have no friends that like hockey....:bang:

and i wouldn't leave you standing on my porch in a blizzard with wings in your hand ringing the doorbell to come in like Udog did to dananderson....:ohman:

That's what I figured...No one seems to like hockey out here.. Everyone is in to there spider tats out here it seems...This ducks sharks game is a good one hiller with some big saves to keep it tied at 2-2...

Poor DanAn all he wants to do is share wings with Udogg...

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
          That's what I figured...No one seems to like hockey out here.. Everyone is in to there spider tats out here it seems...This ducks sharks game is a good one hiller with some big saves to keep it tied at 2-2...
          yeah, how you can not think this game is great is beyond me. i usually get the presale password to buy them early. if i do i will post it so keep an eye out.

but ANA is far from in the next round......

Comment

yeah, how you can not think this game is great is beyond me. i usually get the presale password to buy them early. if i do i will post it so keep an eye out.

but ANA is far from in the next round......
            Not really sure...I was just talking to my uncle who is a big hockey fan as well and we were saying the one nice things bout watching hockey is that after a guys scores a goal you don't see him pounding on his chest, flexing his muscles or any of that other **** you have to watch when you watch the NBA...Getting really sick of Lebron and his flexing his muscles and all his antics..You think Lambeer or Mahorn would of tolerated that **** back in the day? Don't think so someone woulda put him on his ass hard which is what I'm still waiting for someone to do...(and that rant has nothing to do with him beating pistons, haven't watched minute of that series really could care less)...

Here we go a little OT to decide the game...You really can't beat playoff hockey IMO

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
              Not really sure...I was just talking to my uncle who is a big hockey fan as well and we were saying the one nice things bout watching hockey is that after a guys scores a goal you don't see him pounding on his chest, flexing his muscles or any of that other **** you have to watch when you watch the NBA...Getting really sick of Lebron and his flexing his muscles and all his antics..You think Lambeer or Mahorn would of tolerated that **** back in the day? Don't think so someone woulda put him on his ass hard which is what I'm still waiting for someone to do...(and that rant has nothing to do with him beating pistons, haven't watched minute of that series really could care less)...

Here we go a little OT to decide the game...You really can't beat playoff hockey IMO
              i gave up on the NBA about 15 years ago......went from a good sport to a bunch of guys running around that look like they just got out of prison.....look at who they market to as well...the guy with his hat on sideways and his pants hanging around his knees with is new Nike kicks on without laces....sweet.....i actually have very good clipper seats that i will no longer be getting because they are expensive and they suck, but it is amazing the difference between attending an NBA game and an NHL game.....i have no desire to sit in an NBA arena honestly......

dang ducks can't finish the sharks....i can't stand anaheim but i really can't stand the sharks....

Comment

i'll have to take you to Rudys in Newport for big10 football...MSU bar and the guy that owns it is a Wisky guy...but tons of MSU people....good bar...you should check it out sometime if you are in OC....has a retractable roof....

Comment

Damn Sharks....Hopefully Ducks can win in game 6 ...I don't like either team but it would be much easier for me to get to Anaheim than it would be to San Jose...We will have to hit up that bar when football rolls around for sure...Gotta see this retractable roof

Comment

Devils @ Hurricanes Props
                    Sun, Apr 26, 2009 EST
                    Rot. First to Score Moneyline
                    101 Devils -200
                    102 Hurricanes +150

:dunno:.....whack line

CAR 1stScore +150........2/3Unit

NYR/WAS Under1 1/2 1P -135.......2/3Unit

GL to everyone!

Comment

gl ff my reads been off on the caps series all series long but i'm taking another shot on the caps. Better team and Ovies on a mission, I'll take a shot, I'll prolly regret it as im even on the series now but worth a small play imo.

Going against you in the other series, I think the devils get it done tonight. They'll be gunning for this one knowing they have home ice in their back pocket but they dont want to get back there. I still think for most of the series they've been the better team and I never want to fade Marty in a game that matters.

GL

Comment

flmmrz- i do think that game7 in NJD probably goes to the Devils but i am not going to play it....the series has been so even from goaltending down to the ice....2 games to OT, 1 decided in the last :01...just going to enjoy it.....

looks like 2-1 +1.4Units pending a complete meltdown by CAR....

i think that does it for me in round1........going to chase some more in the 2nd rounds and try and grab maybe 6-10Units in that round.....honestly losing my interest in capping the NHL and am due for a long break.....

good luck to everyone the rest of the way....:thumbs:

Comment

nice call on Carolina ff :thumbs: I was way off on it, broke even with the caps coming thru. Can't see the caps not winning that series now. I played jersey thinking i'd double up with them coming back home but I don't love the idea after how poor they looked in Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                            nice call on Carolina ff :thumbs: I was way off on it, broke even with the caps coming thru. Can't see the caps not winning that series now. I played jersey thinking i'd double up with them coming back home but I don't love the idea after how poor they looked in Carolina.
                            thanks....i did pretty well in that series (5-1) and just had a feeling CAR was going to be good last night.

I like the Under in game7. They say always play big games in sports Under and the way those 2 goalies have been going. Probably lean Devils as far as the side but no play. Probably out of it alltogether. I don't know as NJD played so poor as that CAR just ambushed them. I mean 14-2 SOG to start the game and CAR was really flying. I just hope game7 is a good game.

Big game in SAN/ANA tonight for you as a VAN guy. If SAN comes back to win then VAN gets the wings....if not they get CAL or CHI (probably CHI). I like their chances a lot better versus CAL or CHI. VAN/CAL would be sweet from a matchup standpoint. Probably not happening, though.

Comment

Ducks finish 'em off tonight, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X