Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL monday with flmmkrz

Hawks + 102 x 1 unit

Flames are hurting, and losing Phaneuf is just the topper to an already depleted back end. If the hawks dont get it done I'll double up but I don't think i'll need it flames are finished.

Ducks + 118 x 1 unit

Sharks played better last game but still almost gave it away, now in Anaheim they are going to be hardpressed to match that same effort and the ducks will be looking to put this away in their yard.

Hawks +1.5 x Ducks +1.5 @ - 118 to win 1 unit

I like both to win outright but neither has lost any game this series by over a goal so I'll take a shot that, that continues.

flmmrz- GL!...:thumbs:....Ryan is questionable for the ANA tonight which really changes that series up IMO if he can't go...that first line for ANA has been their everything.

CAL is toast......

I am debating playing both game7's under tomorrow for a unit each.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL! Yeah...Phaneuf hurts....you could be right on that one...although Calgary probably has the best rink in the league for the home team.

Love the Ducks....GL

Comment

:dunno:....WTF with the ANA tonight.....they look out of sorts and have given SAN 3 PP's in the first 10 minutes...

bad omen flmrrz.....first team to score is 5-0 in the series and it's 1-0 SAN...

lmao....CHI being outshot FREEKING 29-9 and winning 3-0....:dunno:

some really weird stuff tonight from Joe thorton dropping the gloves in the opening seconds to that stat above.......like a full moon friday the 13th night or something.....:dunno:

Comment

what an amazing period of hockey.......what a great series......this series has been just great....best one in the first round IMO.

Comment

nice work....:beerbang:

still say the CAL game was just bizarre......29-9 SOG and down 3-0....:dunno:

Comment

worked out perfectly despite an odd game in Calgary. Duckies do my canucks a big favor with eliminating the sharks and taking on the wings next round giving us the hawksand I get a nice 3-0 night out of it on top it. :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X