classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classic

puck drops and Joe Freeking Thorton drops the gloves....i didn't even know that guy had a heartbeat most of his playoff career......needs some work on his right cross, though.....:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ducks getting worked like a rib to start this game......3-0 PP's for SAN.....:dunno:

Comment

Thornton :ohman:
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
        Thornton :ohman:
        you mean houdini......:laughing:

he is just such a low energy C- player in the playoffs. had one good game and other than that was a complete non factor.

My HOF line would be Briere, Thorton and i need one other guy......

Comment

Round 2 here we come :)

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            Round 2 here we come :)
            i absolutely can't stand the ducks or yuppie orange county guy that doubles as a duck fan but man was i glad they won and i will be actually pulling for them again in round 2 versus another team i like less than ANA in the Red Wings......

Comment

The two/three games I watched the Sharks they looked like ****. Sloppy as hell and didn't play with any intensity. Just didn't show up against the Ducks at all
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                The two/three games I watched the Sharks they looked like ****. Sloppy as hell and didn't play with any intensity. Just didn't show up against the Ducks at all
                great series. ducks played well. hiller was the man. and the sharks were up and down. i thought boyle played well and some of their role guys. murray had a great series. but the big guys like marleau and thorton were awful and their 2nd line of Michalek and pavelski was non existent. ducks top line dominated this series. SAN got what they deserved.

think BOS is even looking back in the least bit to dumping thorton.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  i absolutely can't stand the ducks or yuppie orange county guy that doubles as a duck fan but man was i glad they won and i will be actually pulling for them again in round 2 versus another team i like less than ANA in the Red Wings......
                  So you hate me? What the hell?
                  Haha...

Comment

Go Ducks....take out the WINGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                      So you hate me? What the hell?
                      Haha...
                      lol....i've just been to so many ducks games and watched late 40's SUV yuppie newport beach/ladera ranch/coto guy there with his buddies or his annoying family and they are more interested in talking on cell phones and yucking it up than watching the game. but maybe that's just me. i usually sit down low so maybe the true fans are up in the choppers....:beerbang:

Comment

I would say 99% of Duck fans know nothing about hockey other than their own team. Once the Ducks exit the post season Hockey as they know it stops bieng played. You try to talk to them about anything other than the Ducks they get lost. Sure Hiller is great, but we argueably have 2 of the best defensemen in the entire NHL in Pronger and Niedemayer, which make his look even better. They don't take things like that into consideration. I'm still going to back my team though.

Comment

Working...
                        X