Canucks -133 vs Blackhawks

4 Units pays 3.01 Units

Ducks +278 vs Wings

3/4 Unit Pays 2.09 Units

Bruins -197 vs Canes

4 Units pays 2.03 Units

Penguins +125 vs Caps

2 Units pays 2.5 Units

Also looking at taking the Bruins in their series...hopefully they are not too big of a fave. Will add that to this post when it comes up. Thinking about the Pens/Caps series....but could Gary Bettman be happier about those two rivals matching up...not to mention Ovechkin/Semin vs Crosby/Malkin? Wow.
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-29-2009, 11:33 AM. Reason: added Bruins and Pens

i will be fading both CAR and WAS in game 1 coming off big huge late game7 wins....i think that is a flat spot honestly.....

GL!....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

going to tale you on that van series, your analysis on point good and nice hits on caps/car
      how embarrasing is it to live in nyc now lol...yankees are blowing, islanders were well the islanders lol..rangers up 2-0, then 3-1 and lose, devils up 3-2 and lose game 7 on home ice, one word PATHETICCCC!!!!

Comment

like all those series plays jml, bostons my biggest play they will destroy the canes. But I'm on the canucks and ducks as well. I'm torn in that washington series, I think Pitt wins but will probably continue on the doubling up thing in that series as it could be too close to call.

Comment

Thanks flm....definitely think the Bruins and Canucks win easy. Two teams that have more talent, home ice advantage, and coming off sweeps (giving them lots of rest and healing time) against two teams that played in tough, long series.

Wings probably win, but played a small play on ANA for value and fun. The Ovie/Cros series seems like a pick'em to me, probably going to game 7....should be a good one, but I think the Pens win....and I like the value...

GL...should be great matchups!

Comment

I like PIT in the end i think. And i wouldn't be so fast to dismiss CAR in the 2nd round. If ward plays well they have a chance. That was no fluke they beat NJD. I think it's going to be tough without home ice, but that thing is at least a 6 game series.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              I like PIT in the end i think. And i wouldn't be so fast to dismiss CAR in the 2nd round. If ward plays well they have a chance. That was no fluke they beat NJD. I think it's going to be tough without home ice, but that thing is at least a 6 game series.
              Dunno...I agree with flm. Carolina really shouldnt even be here if not for a couple late bad goals in game 7....and that was against a Devils team who were cold as ice coming in. They should be a tired team. Ward is good yes, but Thomas is probably the Vezina winner this year. Add in the rest, and depth of the Bruins, and home ice....wow...probably the easiest one to pick of the series left IMO. But yeah...always a fighters chance I guess...lol. Definitely no fluke in beating NJ...it was close, and I thought they were the better team coming in. Fact is, they were lucky to even win that one, and probably still shoulda lost (wait, maybe it was a fluke? lol).... but they pale in comparision to Bostons lineup...

I do agree...Ward MUST stand on his head to have a chance of even competing in this one...or it could be over early...
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-29-2009, 07:30 PM.

Comment

yeah, i didn't say i was picking CAR, but CAR is playing well right now IMO. and in the playoffs how many times have you seen a goalie get into a team's head. I think BOS wins but my point was it isn't going to be 4-0 or 4-1.....and if CAR stays hot who knows. You remember EDM run to the finals? Crazy stuff happens. Logic says BOS but i guess my whole point was that CAR isn't a pile of ****.

Comment

I dont think the canes are a pile of **** I just think Bostons that good. Carolina got lucky to draw the devils who really short of 1 game were just as good if not the better team in the series imo. Devils have turned into the canes, take lots of chances and have questionable dmen and it ended up biting them on the ass in the end. Boston can skate with the canes and they play much tighter in their own zone. If the bruins need 6 games to get this one done im going to be shocked.

Comment

Game One Thursday:

Canucks -138 vs Hawks

2 Units

Comment

Single Plays: 17-11, +3.25

Monday Game 2:

Penguins +113 vs Caps

1 Unit

GL

Comment

Single Plays: 17-12, +2.25