Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPS Nice Round Number Post 2nd Round

:hide:...i spend way too much time on this site...:hide:

that's OK....posting some thoughts and them im outta here for a few months....

picked up 19Units in the first round so going to increase the play size slightly

VAN -150 game1.......2 1/2Units........will come back with VAN in game2 no matter what for either double or 2Units. When the series moves to CHI i will play CHI to win a game at home and then start back on VAN again. Would like 3-4 net chase wins. Prediction VAN in 6

PIT/WAS series........chasing all the way here....PIT until they win, WAS until they win and then PIT again. 1 3/4Unit plays. Want a net 3 chase wins. Prediction PIT in 7

ANA/DET series. Playing DET to win a game at home and then on to ANA. After that im stopping. This series may be as whack as the ANA/san jose series. Want a net 2 chase wins. Prediction....none...i have no clue. If hiller is good then anything can happen.

BOS/CAR series. Same as above. BOS to win at home and then as soon as they win im on CAR until they win a game. 1 3/4Unit plays. Stopping after 2. Prediction...BOS in 7? I don't think this is the slam dunk some others do but that's just my misguided opinion...lol.

would like to pick up 8-10Units in this round.

Im done with the totals/period plays etc...no time to look at them and for every one i won, i lost one so what's the point.

It was a fun season! Good luck to flmrrz and his Canucks.....only regular guy on the board with a team still left....:bang:

if i find something i really love i will pop in and post it. Otherwise just running with the above. Ithink it's a really good formula if you want to pick up some cheap units. Once I hit 25-30Units im done. That was my goal and that is what im leaving with.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Got my ticket will be at game 3 :beerbang:

Comment

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Pretty much my plan as well ff, I dont like the canes as much as you do and I think I might chase Boston throughout and pick up more units to go along with my play on them to win the series. That pitt/wash series is going to be a beauty should be plenty of chasing and money to be made there.

Appreciate the gl for my canucks.

Lets clean up this 2nd round!!

Comment

you can't leave us for the summer :thumbs: :thumbs:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
          X