NHL playoff saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff saturday with flmmkrz

still riding the double up plan. Didn't start a thread for thursday and friday as I just rode the faves as I said I would in another thread and they've all come thru so far. Changing it up for tomorrows games so im posting:

Pens +128 x 1 unit

I think we see a split in washington, pens are the fresher team and Ovie apparently hasn't skated the last couple days so either resting or nursing something but at the + odds I'll back the pens till they win one.

Vancouver - 141 to win 1 unit

Very nice wake up call for my team last game. They came out of the chute rusty and still were the better team for 2 periods. Then they put it into cruise control and let the hawks get back into it, you wont see the team let up again now that they see they can't play passively and expect to win. The team will be sharper and more focused for game 2, spells trouble for the hawks and Khabibulan who must have nightmares about the canucks. I believe Van gets the split in chicago so I dont mind taking a shot here and betting this into chitown if need be.
Working...
X