NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

Always been the best time of the year to make loot...so lets get it going.....

NHL06-07: 0-0
    NHL-L7days: 0-0

NYI -125........1Unit.......really think this is a mismatch on paper. No Kolzig, Zubrus is gone, and the Caps can't find lines that click, though, they have been playing close games. Semin has disappeared and their PP is struggling with no real point man. Meanwhile, the NYI are riding the Smyth wave and are really playing solid hockey, IMO. Hopefully paper is the way the game plays out. Disturbing trend here, though, as NYI are 2-17 L19 trips to WAS. However, they have won 7 of L9 matchups.

BUF/TOR Over........1Unit..............Both teams coming off of big wins on Friday. Kaberle left on a stretcher for TOR, so his availability has to be questionable. Neither team has been able to keep the puck out of their net (especially BUF). Kaberle missing doesn't help things (if he is indeed out).

here's to a good last 6 weeks of the season......:beerbang:

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-02-2007, 11:48 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

like em both FF....gl man

Comment

You got the isles before I did, lines on the move. I hope it plays out like it should on paper too. Lets nail it

Comment

GL....like 'em both.
        Isles blew it last game, should pull it out Saturday.

What a cheap hit on Kaberle....luckily he's OK.

Comment

Working...
        X