• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Sat

Just this one for now....

2 Units

New York Rangers -190

gl, im not touching any blues games right now, they are killing hockey with their style right now but its damn effective.

Comment

Vaz- GL!...i really didn't know what to make of a lot of the games on Saturday. NYR should win, but i couldn't lay 200 with them. And is EDM ever going to awaken from their post smyth funk? Really want to play CAL, but that is such a rivalry, they may just wake up for that one.....GL!....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        Vaz- GL!...i really didn't know what to make of a lot of the games on Saturday. NYR should win, but i couldn't lay 200 with them. And is EDM ever going to awaken from their post smyth funk? Really want to play CAL, but that is such a rivalry, they may just wake up for that one.....GL!....:thumbs:
        i agree FF....i just dont see the blues pulling off a sweep of both NY teams....they beat the NYI on a miracle 2 minute span, not even.....must win for NYR to stay in the chase....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          And is EDM ever going to awaken from their post smyth funk? Really want to play CAL, but that is such a rivalry, they may just wake up for that one.....GL!....:thumbs:
          Edmonton has quit. I will be all over the Flames.

GL Vaz...

Comment

rangers :beerbang: :beerbang: squeek one out....

Comment

Glad to see it work out for you. I thought the blues were gonna end up pulling it out when I checked the score midway thru the 3rd. Gotta hate those blues

Comment

seems everytime i bet on the blues....things always take drastic swings, and usually they go against me.....

Comment

Adding:

2 Units

Tampa Bay ML -110

Going with the better team here.....at almsot even odds....

Comment

welp....tampa comes out flat....oh well...splitsville it is

Comment

Working...
                    X