Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Wednesday Play

ytd:3-2 +3.15 units

I lied, I have one more play for the playoffs.

Penguins +120

1 unit

Penguins have been outshooting the capitals at a ridiculous clip in the games i've seen. This has to catch up to them tonight. If fleury can play atleast decent, I think the penguins take this game. I keep hearing how washington is like 7-1 in elimination games and how the washington crowd is insane, but I'm not buying it. You can only win so many games when you are putting up like half the shots the other team is putting up. Also, my dad said pitt wins this game and for a non gambler like he is, he has a pretty keen sense of picking winners and losers. If I lose, I'm still up, but I really like pitt at the small dog price. I'd be more inclined to play wash if the line was in the 160's or higher.

I also lucked out and I got a great hedge opprtunity in the boston series. I (unposted) played them to win the series, so I took carolina +170 to win game 7 as a hedge bet. I will be looking to make a play on the winner of the red wings/ducks series too bc I have the blackhawks to win the west at 8 to 1. so I will likely hedge that too.

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    ytd:3-2 +3.15 units

I lied, I have one more play for the playoffs.

Penguins +120

1 unit

Penguins have been outshooting the capitals at a ridiculous clip in the games i've seen. This has to catch up to them tonight. If fleury can play atleast decent, I think the penguins take this game. I keep hearing how washington is like 7-1 in elimination games and how the washington crowd is insane, but I'm not buying it. You can only win so many games when you are putting up like half the shots the other team is putting up. Also, my dad said pitt wins this game and for a non gambler like he is, he has a pretty keen sense of picking winners and losers. If I lose, I'm still up, but I really like pitt at the small dog price. I'd be more inclined to play wash if the line was in the 160's or higher.
    :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

yea stifler's mom:beerbang:

ytd:4-2 +4.35 units

i love hockey:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X