• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare NHL play

Game 7:

Penguins +170

2 units

Detroit seems like such a no brainer here when you look at their home playoff dominance, but there are 2 factors that make me like the Pens to take this game tonight.

They are younger and hungrier, and have revenge from last year's series, which they have already done far better in this year than last. They can taste it, and without a doubt will let it all fly tonight.

The NHL has to make some kind of conscious effort to keep the penalties a little more even. Game 5 for example was ridiculous, with Detroit literally on the power play literally more than they were not on it. 12 penalties to 3 I believe. No casual fan wants to see another crappy game like in game 5, and I believe at full strength, or with relatively equal power plays, Pittsburgh can win this.

I'm no hockey expert, but this seems like great odds to me.

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Game 7:

Penguins +170

2 units

Detroit seems like such a no brainer here when you look at their home playoff dominance, but there are 2 factors that make me like the Pens to take this game tonight.

They are younger and hungrier, and have revenge from last year's series, which they have already done far better in this year than last. They can taste it, and without a doubt will let it all fly tonight.

The NHL has to make some kind of conscious effort to keep the penalties a little more even. Game 5 for example was ridiculous, with Detroit literally on the power play literally more than they were not on it. 12 penalties to 3 I believe. No casual fan wants to see another crappy game like in game 5, and I believe at full strength, or with relatively equal power plays, Pittsburgh can win this.

i agree that +170 really surprised me this morning ..
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Game 7:

Penguins +170

2 units

i agree that +170 really surprised me this morning ..but i figured i'd lay the extra half goal and grab DET w/+160
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Now that was a great game :beerbang:

Comment