X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Wednesday

NHL2007 Playoffs: 0-0 (0Units)
    NHL1st Round: 0-0 (0Units)

well, lets see what we can get going. I am going to play some series and double up until certain teams win. I just don't see any of these series being sweeps, except maybe the NYI series.

Interesting to see that home teams are barely over .500 at home in the first round the last couple of seasons. I think home ice is really overrated. As i make these plays i can't help but think back to last year's DAL/COL series where everyone thought DAL was a shoe-in and we all know how that series turned out. I am just wondering which series of '07 is going to go that way...you know one will.

NAS -140.....................NAS has to know that they aren't going to leave home down 2-0 and take this series. Of all the teams, i am anxious to see game1 and NAS the most. Forspussy hasn't done squat since being acquired, Vokoun has been very average and the NAS PP has been abysmal. On the other hand, SAN has been on a roll lately. These 2 teams met last year and the knock on NAS was they were too small and not physical enough to beat SAN. Well, now they have Forsberg and Arnott and so we shall see. Erat coming back should give NAS a big boost, especially on the PP. He was quietly having a very productive season before the injury. SAN has also been taking tons of stupid penalties over their last 5 or 6 games. Those were mostly against the Kings and Coyotes, so it didn't cost them much. But it did on Saturday vs. Vancouver. Will be interesting to see if SAN can clean up their game or if they continue the stupid penalties, and if NAS can get their PP going finally. If NAS loses, i will come back with them in game2.
    NAS-4 SAN-3

DAL/VAN Under5..........................2-1, 2-1, 2-1, 2-1 were the 4 scores between these teams this year with the home team winning all 4 games. I really wonder where the scoring is going to come from on DAL. And they know they aren't going to win shoot out style games, so i look for DAL to keep this a very conservative game through 2 periods and try and steal one late. Luongo has been just awesome in net this season and i don't see any reason why that doesn't continue.
    VAN-3 DAL-1

VAN -140 (1Unit).......................home dominated series this season and i will ride that trend and the better netminder at home in this one.

kind of want to get a feel for some of these series before making a play on them.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL FF, i'm gonna wait it out to see how the game ones go and if any home team loses i'll back them the next game. Got a few series plays going other than that no action for wednesdays games for me. Tempted by the -260 on thursday for the sabres. It's almost free money lol

Comment

GL Flyers! How did you get VAN/DAL UNDER at -110. I have -135/-145 where I look?

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Comment

JML, Udoggiedog, flmmrz- THX!...

Cuse- just didn't post it...was in a hurry....

ADD:

MIN Under2 1/2 -145 (1 1/2Units)

DAL Under2 1/2 -150 (1 1/2Units)

GL to everyone!
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl FF!

Comment

Working...
              X