Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

Islanders -131 vs Caps
    NYI screwed me Thursday blowing a 2 goal lead with 3mins left...but this team is playing well, and should handle the depleted Caps as long as they keep #8 in check.

Flames-143 vs Oilers
    Battle of Alberta should be a mis-match this time out. Calgary has won 3 in a row, and looks to be cruising on their way to the playoffs. Oilers have totally quit on the season (both in the Management and on the ice), and have looked absolutely brutal losing their last 3 games by a combined 12-1. No real home game here as the BOA usually has 50/50 fans in either city. Flames have played their cross-province rivals well this year winning last 3 matchups handily. Going with the better team, on a good roll with the better goaltender...

As usual....OT included....

2 Units each.
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-03-2007, 01:06 AM.

JML- GL!...looks like "most of us" (like 3 people...lmao) are on the NYI. That was classic BTW that picture of the skeleton in a leafs' sweater. Should have been a PHI skeleton right next to him.....GL!....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Think I will be on the Flames with ya, Johnny!

GL tomorrow!
      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I'll be on both. GL JML!

Comment

Thanks guys....

Ang.....nice to see you'll be fading your Oil as well...

:beerbang:

Comment

with you on the isles and on the other side in oil country.

Comment

GL JML Lets go Isles...:cross:

Comment

Thanks guys...

Comment

gl jml....im on the islanders myself....whats your view on the BUF/TOR game tonight....leafs without kaberle after that dirty hit...revenge game for the leafs?? lines kinda low....i think buf is -120 or so...??would love your input, seeing as you have more inside then me as a maple leafs fan....any word if miller or conklin in net tonight??is raycroft in for the leafs? i cant find the info lol

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                    gl jml....im on the islanders myself....whats your view on the BUF/TOR game tonight....leafs without kaberle after that dirty hit...revenge game for the leafs?? lines kinda low....i think buf is -120 or so...??would love your input, seeing as you have more inside then me as a maple leafs fan....any word if miller or conklin in net tonight??is raycroft in for the leafs? i cant find the info lol
                    Staying away, but would lean to your guys tonight for sure, especcially at that generous line....we stink at home, usually stink against Buf, and Kaberle is very important to our team, one of the most under-rated d-men in the whole league, logs alot of icetime, great first pass, and runs our whole powerplay. Smells like a romp by the Slugs tonight, IMO....but hoping the Leafs find a way like they did against Marty and the Devils.

GL Vaz...

Comment

still cant believe nothing has come down against cam janssen....colin campbell needs to step in and put a end to this head hunting crap.....he had the chance to make a statement when niel hit drury.....he optioned not to....and now kaberle...the hit on kaberle was MUCH MUCH worse....hate to see a player like him go down....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                        still cant believe nothing has come down against cam janssen....colin campbell needs to step in and put a end to this head hunting crap.....he had the chance to make a statement when niel hit drury.....he optioned not to....and now kaberle...the hit on kaberle was MUCH MUCH worse....hate to see a player like him go down....
                        He got 3 games.

Like the Leafs/Sabres over tonight...

Comment

must of missed that...thnx ang....but still....does that really send a message.....atleast he got something i guess...

Comment

Jansenn clained it was a clean hit and he was just finishing his check. LOL.

See the injured Tucker come out from the dressing room in street clothes and get into it with Jansenn on the bench during the game? Good on ya Tuck!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              Jansenn clained it was a clean hit and he was just finishing his check. LOL.

See the injured Tucker come out from the dressing room in street clothes and get into it with Jansenn on the bench during the game? Good on ya Tuck!
                              ya i saw that....clean hit....lol what a pathetic excuse.....hope kaberle comes back soon

Comment

Working...
                              X