Fantasy Hockey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Hockey

Hey, I lost contact with a lot of you fellas over the last few months with a movie, a hiatus from betting, etc. I was just wondering if FF, JML, and all the others are doing the fantasy hockey league again this year. I don't have everyone's email anymore and mine has changed as well, so I'm not sure how we would go about this anyway, but lemme know if I can get a hold of any of you guys if you are having it again, I'd love to join. Always my favorite free league by far. If not, good luck in pucks this year, hopefully I can make a more regular return.

:thumbs:

nitts- hope all is well....good to see you around....:thumbs:

i will put together a league in the next couple of days but you will have to get my email from kevin so i can shoot you an invite.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

league is put together. please check you email if you were in the league last year for the invite. if you see this and your information has changed let me know.

flmrrz
      JML
      Cuse
      Larry
      Devils
      Nitts (need your information)

please sign up ASAP as the draft is next tuesday and if we need to fill spots i need to know sooner than later.

Comment

FF, nice! I did get that old e-mail to work so you can send it there. I found the old invite and it said it had expired. You can either send it there again or I sent you an e-mail with my new info.

Comment

several open spots in the league this year if someone wants to jump in. Please make sure youkeep your team up all season. nothing makes me more irate than quitters......

flmrrz, JML....you guys in or out?

thx FF

Comment

I'm in FF if there's a spot
            Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
              I'm in FF if there's a spot
              absolutely......send me an email with your email address and i will send you an invite. the one kevin has on file for me and i email him with is the one i use for fantasy so go ahead and use that one.......

Comment

IM IN..................

NOT :laughing:

It's just hard for me to picture a fantasy of anything on ice. Beside's the cold makes things Oh never mind:sm:
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

lqueen- lmao.....i saw you are already playing in 6 hockey leagues on yahoo...you sure you have room for ours....:laughing:

one more spot to fill and need to fill it my monday night........i guess flmrrz is not rejoining.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    lqueen- lmao.....i saw you are already playing in 6 hockey leagues on yahoo...you sure you have room for ours....:laughing:

one more spot to fill and need to fill it my monday night........i guess flmrrz is not rejoining.....

Yes busted and I got Gordie Howe on all my teams. He is still playing right. :laughing:

I got that other guy too who's wife is an actress. Her name is Janet and she gambles!!

Oh maybe he's retire too LOL
                    NFL 2-0. Week 1
                    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                    X