NHLRS Opening Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Opening Night

well the 3 days between hockey seasons is over and it's back on the ice....lol...

it's really hard IMO to cap games in the first 2 weeks of the season with all the player movement these days. I mean MON has essentially a brand new team for starters. And other teams have picked up and lost key pieces and you're not sure how guys are going to fit in at this point. I think it takes time for chemistry to develop between lines and on PP's. So really probably going to watch a lot the first couple of weeks......leaning to the MON/TOR Over but not sure.......did want to play one tonight......

CAL -125........1Unit.......VAN has had the better of this series lately almost 2-1, but i am going to roll with CAL tonight at home. Luongo is slow to get on track each season IMO and hoping that's the case tonight. Building should be jumping and hoping CAL is too.

hope everyone has a profitable season...:thumbs:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

shoveling season right around the corner :beerbang::beerbang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      shoveling season right around the corner :beerbang::beerbang:
      what's up....:beerbang:....where you been hiding...:dunno:....thought maybe you had been hired full time now at the DQ corporate offices with your shiny new UB degree......

and i though shoveling season started a couple months ago in buffalo.....:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        what's up....:beerbang:....where you been hiding...:dunno:....thought maybe you had been hired full time now at the DQ corporate offices with your shiny new UB degree......

and i though shoveling season started a couple months ago in buffalo.....:dunno:
        been working odd jobs here and there bought a new tv, recliner chair, lap top so i need to make some $ .......i hopefully might get hooked up by my uncle with a data analysis job that is full time and actually pays good money......no one is hiring in buffalo man it sucks (as if its a shocker no one is hiring in buffalo) ......i did rake the lawn today and cut the grass in 45 degree weather .........depressing to say the least :bang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          been working odd jobs here and there bought a new tv, recliner chair, lap top so i need to make some $ .......i hopefully might get hooked up by my uncle with a data analysis job that is full time and actually pays good money......no one is hiring in buffalo man it sucks (as if its a shocker no one is hiring in buffalo) ......i did rake the lawn today and cut the grass in 45 degree weather .........depressing to say the least :bang:
          that sucks but it's certainly life today. you unfortunately are graduating at a time when jobs are at their lowest availability in decades and companies are really trimming the fat and watching their hiring budgets. if you can dump 3 extra jobs on somebody already there rather than hiring, that's what companies are doing these days. Plus in cities like buffalo, your pool of college grad type jobs isn't going to be what it is in say a city like Chicago, Atlanta, LA, SF (not to say those places aren't hurting either). hopefully you find something you like and pays decent.

1-0 tonight. over was probably the better play in the game and i debated that but all worked out in the end. Lunogo is certainly never going to go down as Mr. October.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            that sucks but it's certainly life today. you unfortunately are graduating at a time when jobs are at their lowest availability in decades and companies are really trimming the fat and watching their hiring budgets. if you can dump 3 extra jobs on somebody already there rather than hiring, that's what companies are doing these days. Plus in cities like buffalo, your pool of college grad type jobs isn't going to be what it is in say a city like Chicago, Atlanta, LA, SF (not to say those places aren't hurting either). hopefully you find something you like and pays decent.
            yeah I am just getting the job for the $ right now ........actually looking into teaching English over seas in a few years............you know do something different ........see the world etc...instead of what every college grad does work 9-5 ......and really never explore life .........so this is just a bridge to get to the end thing i want to do which is hopefully teach overseas :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
            X