NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

CHI -170.....................first chalkmonkey play of the year. CHI dominated the game yesterday outshooting FLA 55-24 and still lost. I would be shocked to see FLA get a sweep if CHI plays the way they did yesterday. Goaltending is always an issue, though, with CHI.

NYR -135....................liked the way they looked versus PIT and if you didn't see the game, PIT can thank Fleury for some amazing saves that kept the lead. Not sold on OTT or anything they have going. When Kovalev is your big offseason deal, iiiiikes.

LAK -140

VAN/COL Over5 1/2 +100

might add DAL later in the day. That's it....not a lot of time to cap games today and still just kind of watching from the sidelines. Not playing anything outside of the +140 to -140 range again this year for the most part. CHI play will be the rare rare exception.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF!

Chicago dominated but Voukon stole the show. I always like to fade the back to back game! Look for a bounce back game from Van as well, may go for team total over.

:thumbs:
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Drigger- THX!.....CHI looking good early at least up 2-0. I like VAN team offensively this year.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

My team looks sloppy as hell out of the gates and Anderson completely shut them down today. Nice showing by ur flyers again.

Comment

Working...
        X