NHL playoff friday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff friday with flmmkrz

first night of playoff betting for me as it's just been series plays upto now and I sat out first games... like a couple things here tho...

Minny + .05 in regulation -110 x 1 unit

The ducks were lucky to win the last game as I believe like minny did that the whistle should've gone on the Penner goal. Lemaire is as good a coach as there gets in the nhl and I expect him to make some adjustments to help his squad. Not that they needed much they played each other down to a standstill last game. I like the wild to win this one quite frankly but if they don't they aren't letting it go without keeping it very close so at nearly evens i'll take my chances it gets to extra time or that the wild win it outright.

Nashville - 135 to win 1 unit

Pretty much the same line of thinking FF had in that they are gonna have a bytch of a time stealing a game in SJ so if they're going to win one this one is the spot.

I am tempted to back my nuckers as I don't believe they'll lose but with Kes now out and Cooke and Burrows out our depth is being tested. While I don't think they'll lose there is always the chance and I'll gladly take the win for van and not win money then take the loss and lose money on it as well. I wouldn't bet against my nuckers tho, Dallas is a beaten team walking.

GL ALL

GL man...but that puck was loose... :sm:

Comment

flmmrz- GL!....i am still not sold on NAS, but i am giving them one last chance. As crazy as this may sound, if Crapkoun doesn't play well in this one early, i think they need to yank him and try mason. He has been pretty well below average in the last 2 months and i don't think his play has been anywhere near good enough to get them even thinking about coming out of the west. GL!...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Im definately not sold on Nashville either but you gotta figure if they are going to take one this series this is there best chance. Mason is solid and if Vokoun flounders then it may be something to look at but I don't think he's the guy to take them any further either.

Comment

If the Preds don't win today, Mason will start game 3.

Comment

MIN sucks donkey balls. They are really outclassed in this series, especially when comparing defensive corps and special teams play. 2 lousy goals in 5 periods of play and 0 for a bazillion on the PP. Good luck taking 4 of the next 5 from Anaheim.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X