NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesday

really like today's card so we'll see what that brings....

DAL -150.........yet to lose in regulation this year and not liking the way NAS is playing especially without Dumont. They don't have a clear cut #1 goalie and it doesn't look like either guy wants the job. They will continue the every other game roatation. Meanwhile, DAL seems to have found some early season offense with Richards and Morrow contributing coming off of injuries. NAS beat DAL to open the season in DAL...not seeing a repeat tonight. Ellis versus Turco.

CAR +110...............PIT has been the road warriors to start the season and CAR has not played well thus far. Cole is out and Staal has a whopping 2 points in 5 games. PIT should get their attention tonight and with PIT finishing up a road trip (usually a great spot to fade a team) i like the value in CAR tonight, much like getting the + with PIT in Philly the other night. Ward versus Fleury (unconfirmed on Fleury)

NYR -150................2 red hot teams meet here and i like the NYR to remain the hot team. Erik Ersburg making his first start of the season in net tonight for LAK with Lundqvist for the NYR. Road wins over the NYI and suddenly ice cold STL for a 2-0 start to the trip for the LAK. 3I4 for the NYR which is a little worriesome but with a night off in between and the season is only 2 weeks old so that shouldn't be a huge issue. Tonight is the litmus test for the LAK, IMO.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

trying to do wayyy too many things at once and this is one thing i shouldn't be doing at the moment:

forgot one:

ANA -150................i reallylike this ANA team and i think honestly they can win the Pacific division. I still am not quite sure what MIN has but whatever it is, i don't think it's in the same class as ANA. ANA blew a stinking 3-0 lead at MIN last week and i think will atone for that loss (brutal beat as i had ANA that night...:bang:)

Comment

GL tonight ff, only one im riding tonight is the duckies to beat up on the wild. Minny was lucky to get by the duckies last week but add in no Clutterbuck and no Bouchard and this already weak team is that much weaker. Duckies should push em around and get the W

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        GL tonight ff, only one im riding tonight is the duckies to beat up on the wild. Minny was lucky to get by the duckies last week but add in no Clutterbuck and no Bouchard and this already weak team is that much weaker. Duckies should push em around and get the W
        THX!....i may add another 2Units to that one. debated going bigger but haven't yet.

I do think that the CAR play is a good play from a value and spot perspective. NYR game i may have forced and i just don't like NAS this year or their goalie situation.

Comment

go big or go home:

ANA -150............added an additional 2Units to the 2Units (not Q-units) that i have already played. Pretty much guarantees a flameout by the ANA....:thumbs:

GL to everyone!

Comment

good luck Flyers. I'm trying to watch hockey more. It really is fun to watch. Watched that CAL/CHI game the other night. Good stuff. Anyway, BOL.

Comment

daws- THX!...hockey is a great game...:thumbs:

4-1 tonight (right boiler....:beer2:) +6Units..........3-1, 5-0, 0-3, 0-1, 3-1 last 5 times posting.....guess it's feast or famine.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X