Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Duckies -146 to win 3 units

As I wrote in ffs thread, just the game I like the most. The wild are a bad team and missing spark plug Clutterbuck and talented Bouchard. Ducks should push them around and have their way with them on the scoresheet.

That was going to be my only play but added:

Preds @ +146 x 1 unit

smaller play but I dont like the stars team at all, they dont have any talent on the blueline and their transition game blows. The preds got rocked by the oil but fired a million pucks on net and the team had a closed door meeting and should be primed to play tonight and getting a bad team in the stars should be one way to kick start a struggling offense.

Hawks -1 @ -104 to win 1 unit

another small play but no Staios no Souray, like I said the preds fired a million pucks on net and didn't get rewarded for it, you know the hawks will be if the defense allows that many shots thru.

GL everyone

lmao, what a read on the preds, luckily I went small

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      lmao, what a read on the preds, luckily I went small
      can probably count the amount of times on 1 finger i've read your plays and said "where in the world did that come from" on one of them, but i couldn't believe you put money on NAS the way they are struggling to score. 1 goal in 3 games now. They have no #1 net minder and are alternating goalies, neither of which seems to want the job. And no Dumont which is a huge blow for a team that is already offensively starved. DAL is 8th in the league in goals scored (or they were before putting up 6...probably higher now) and with NAS already beating DAL on opening night in DAL, i thought that was pretty tough for NAS tonight.

I really think that until NAS gets healthy with Dumont back and gets their goaltending situation figured out, it's going to be tough to play them. They are +115 tomorrow at home versus CHI, but i don't want that NAS team right now. And SOG can be a very misleading stat.....firing pucks from the perimeter and getting good solid chances and burying them is a totally different story. I thought NAS had some decent chances tonight but they don't have anyone to finish them off.

ANA looking good....we both need that for a good night....:thumbs:
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-14-2009, 10:09 PM.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

duck....... duck..... duck.......DUCKS!...:thumbs:

too bad that late PP goal pushed your CHI play....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X