X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (4/13)

Three plays tonight...

Nashville -136, 1 unit
    This one scares me a little but the Preds know they need to take one at home. I'm looking for their best game of the season tonight. Pressure is off the Sharks for the moment, so the time is right.

Dallas +113, 1 unit
    Well, after hours of going back and forth, I finally made the play. Maybe we'll see overtime again?

Ducks/Wild Under 5 -124, 1 unit
    I can't beleive I'm laying -124 on an under 5 in a game with no ties. I must be crazy! Hoping Giguere starts...but I'm fine with Bryz as well. This kind of goes against FF a little...but I just don't see many goals in this one.

GL Everyone!

Good luck Ang, but Nashville makes me nervous because of the shot on Cheechoo SJ may come out looking for blood. Like your other 2 a little more, hope you nail them.
    :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
    14-19 -1115

NFL
    4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
    1-1 0

NHL
    3-5 -175

Comment

Lets Go ANG, this is one Nashville needs.

Good luck.

I am with ya all the way.

Comment

Angelus- GL!....interesting note that in the last 6 times a series has had a game1 OT of 2+ OT's the team that won game1 has won all 6 series. Looks good for VAN i guess. Lets hope NAS wins tonight. GL!...
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Angelus- i don't necessarily see a high scoring game, but i just think that it is a decent bet to take MIN at 2+ tonight. If they leave ANA with only scoring 1 or 2 goals total in the 2 games, it is going to be a long series because ANA is every bit as good as MIN on defense and they have way more scoring punch than MIN does. I think it is a 3-2 game with no winner in mind. GL!

Comment

there you go Ang 2-0-1 I was hoping for no empty net goal to sink your under!
            :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
            14-19 -1115

NFL
            4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
            1-1 0

NHL
            3-5 -175

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              I think it is a 3-2 game with no winner in mind.
              was hoping that ANA wouldn't pot and empty netter at the end. I wanted MIN to get that 3rd goal but that was a real reach. Im just glad they got that 2nd one which ended both our plays in pushes.....nice job tonight...:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks guys! :beerbang:

Comment

Good call on Dallas Ang, I really thought my boys would show more jump early but 2 mistakes and dallas makes them pay both times.

Comment

DAL has been the better team, IMO in both games. I think VAN is in trouble. I said yesterday if DAL can get this to 2-2 they have a great chance to win 2 out of 3 and take the series.

Comment

They have been the better team yet we're still knotted up which for me is an encouraging sign. We can only get better cause the last game was a joke,our big boys looked like they couldn't move and our quick skaters were all playing in the perimeter as the big bodies couldn't make it down the ice to keep up with the play. Another day of rest should help the nucks. IF we keep playing physical we'll get our chances as it Dallas backs off the more physical we get and also take penalties when we play that way. OUr pp needs to get much better, 5 on 5 we have no problem getting into the offensive zone, take away a star player and we cant its a joke. If it comes down to a 2 out of 3 situation i'll gladly back luongo in that situation.

Comment

I tell you one thing.....Turco getting a SO for DAL last night was HUGE for his confidence and their team's as well. That game, IMO, was a lot bigger in this series than just 1 game. Turco made some huge saves last night, lets not just chalk this up to VAN being tired. DAL played the same amount of time in game1 that VAN did (at least on my TV they did) so no excuses. I agree that the PP for VAN needs to heat up but how about giving some credit to DAL for outworking VAN when they were a man down. They have been the better special teams team so far. I think it is anyone's series. I believe it comes back to VAN tied at 2 and game5 will be the big one. Whoever gets game5 i think will take the series.

Comment

Turco made big saves and played a hell of a game but Van being the more tired team isn't an excuse it's fact tho i'm not putting the loss on the shoulders of that alone cause that alone isn't the reason but it's a part. Van was rolling 2.5 lines since the third period on in game one and lost 2 players in that game, Kes was lost after, where Dallas was rolling 4. Vancouver has bigger bodies who don't skate as well, it takes it's toll in a long game. Ohlund, Salo, Pyatt, all had bad games last night, these are big boys to whom skating doesn't come as naturally as it does to the zubov, boucher, morrows of the stars who played similar minutes.. I'll allow that i'm probably not giving the stars all the credit they deserve as they've played 2 very good games but as i've said we've been outplayed and we're still knotted up. I think we can play better so I take that as an ecouraging sign. As for being anyones series, what kind of diehard fan would I be if I thought that were true :) Canucks in 5 now lol

Comment

Working...
                          X