NHLRS Discussionless Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Discussionless Thursday

wow......posted a discussion thread last night at about 9:30PST and here we are an hour before the puck drops and nothing.....

was hoping to get a little feedback on these but such is life so rolling with them anyway...really liked 2 plays on first glance

WAS -120.....3Units........basically fading the trends here, most of which aren't relevant anyway. WAS has not beaten SAN in 12 years i believe it is and was thumped in SAN last year. From reading the clippings WAS players remember that game, which is always nice for a little extra motivation. Nabakov 8-0 with a 1.89 GAA L8 versus the Caps. WAS is not necessarily playing greathockey right now and is really struggling to keep the puck out of their own net, which makes me a little leary of playing them, but i do like the spot. WAS has lost 4 games in a row, all by 1 goal and 3 in OT/SO so it's not like they've been playing terrible, though. 3 of those losses were to the Rangers, Flyers and at Detroit (which is never easy despite how poorly they've played) so it's not like they've been drummed by the dregs of the league. SAN has not been world beaters on theroad thus far. Worth a play at a cheap price, IMO.

MTL -145......3Units....line hasn't moved all day. MTL believe it or not playing their FIRST home game of the year tonight after starting 2-3 on the road. COL in the middle of a 6 gamer and keeps finding ways to win. Still not sure what to make of them as they beat a dreadful Toronto team and a really struggling Boston team, now playing 3I4 nights on the road coming off of 2 W's. Noramlly would fade a team like MTL off a long road trip, first game back but with this being the opener and so many new faces i would think you would get a premium effort tonight versus COL. At some point on the road trip the road trip catches up with you and im hoping that's tonight.

NutSac Over35 -120.......1Unit........what ever happened to Skinsfan....:dunno:

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-15-2009, 07:23 PM. Reason: odds and units. in a rush.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !
Working...
X