NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

ended up playing more than I originally thought after reading ffs thoughts on a few games:

Caps - 112 to win 3 units

bigger play but hungry caps team at home, if they can keep the puck out of their net they should be able to keep pace with the inconsistant sharks.

Habs -150 to win 2 units

Avs playing a lotta games in a confined period of time, team is young and came out of the fates quick but the nhl grind should get to them and a home opener and habs team looking for a W should be able to take advantage of some tired legs.

Wings -1 @ -105 to win 2 units

No Datsyuk scares me but the wings have been money at home for a long time and the kings are ripe for the picking and the wings know how to get the W when they need it. I think they come to play tonight.

Blues + 108 x 1 unit

Hungrier, fresher and have the better talent, if this were in ST louis it's be a big play for me but on the road it's just a small one.

avoiding the preds cause they just arent playing well enough to warrant a play.

GL everyone

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post

avoiding the preds cause they just arent playing well enough to warrant a play.

GL everyone
    GL!.....couldn't agree more. i looked at that game and thought wow NAS at +120, but they are dead last on the PP, have nobody in net playing well and have injuries. there were about 200,000 better plays on the board tonight so i layed off. was tempting, though.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

didn't take long for NAS to pick right up where they had left off the previous games. outshot big time to start the game......CHI will pot some eventually

Comment

lmao at NAS.....13 SOG and 2 in the 3P.....that team has issues and honestly i think it needs to be contracted. They get poor attendance, there is nowhere around to draw from in terms of neighboring cities (was just there and it's 2 1/2 hours of trees to chattanooga and knoxville and NAS really is a small city) and they are never going to have the payroll to put a team together with any depth. They had Erat on the 3rd line last night and tonight and they're paying him 4M a year.....desperate and trying anything i guess.

i am not touching NAS until they turn it around. dumont back tonight didn't do anything for them.

Comment

Working...
        X