X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyersFan
    started a topic NHLRS Wednesday

NHLRS Wednesday

sorry these are late......really never got a chance to look at anything as i was out all day...that is what sucks about west coast time is that if you don't get it done the night before it's tough during the day....

going to be on PHI big tomorrow night....price is -158 right now and that is about the extent of what i will play, but PHI off of 3 losses and BOS playing b2b and missing key guys.

everything is juiced tonight to the hilt that i liked....still looking at the ANA game to an extent....

FLA +105............1Unit......really marginal play and probably should lay off but running with it anyway.

GL to everyone!

• FlyersFan
    replied
    1-1 +2 2/3Units.......

really dysfunctional day posting and betting and probably best to leave days like today alone.....wanted to play NYI and didn't, rushed a FLA play...bet too much on a marginal MIN team and didn't get the ANA game bet in time because im trying to pack and thought the game started at 7:35 and wanted to wait out the line for value.......but whatever....live and learn...

and great so see some discussion today........:thumbs:

GL to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    ANA -145.........4Units...no richards, modano or lehtinen...big loss for special teams.
    when it's not your day it's not your day.......ANA games always start at 7:35 and just went to put the wager in and it was nowhere to be found.....game started at 7 today.....:laughing:........i'm sure ANA wins this one 8-2....:bang:

i really need to not make plays on days like today when im not around.....

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    ANA -145.........4Units...no richards, modano or lehtinen...big loss for special teams.

Leave a comment:

• gsad
    replied
    you were saying about the Isles, todays games are a crap shoot.

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by gsad View Post
    too bad you didnt miss that Florida game.
    :laughing:

:blackeye:...i never got a chance to relook at the game and should have just let it be. If i had stuck with my original plan of playing both home dogs i at least would have split and won a little.....as it looks like NYI are going to win.

Leave a comment:

• gsad
    replied
    too bad you didnt miss that Florida game.

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    added another 2/3Unit to the MIN play.....

GL to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    wow, how did i miss this spot.....didn't look hard enough....

MIN -133......3Units.......last of a LONGGGGG road trip for COL and that is traditionally a great spot to fade a team, especially with the success they've had on the road so far. MIN playing just their 2nd home game of the year and despite the awful record, has played well in spots. Not to mention Havlat will be back tonight which is a big plus for MIN.....

GL to everyone!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X