NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Thursday

PHI -158................7Units.......pretty much the largest play i will make unit wise....really like this spot for PHI....

won't be around all weekend...going to be gambling in Reno and watching the CFB classic Idaho@UNR.....:beerbang:

enjoy the hockey weekend and check you all next Monday....:thumbs:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    PHI -158................7Units.......pretty much the largest play i will make unit wise....really like this spot for PHI....BOS off of a home win playing b2b and PHI due for a good game...also PHI only game in 11 days due to the wonderful schedule maker...:ohman:

won't be around all weekend...going to be gambling in Reno and watching the CFB classic Idaho@UNR.....:beerbang:

enjoy the hockey weekend and check you all next Monday....:thumbs:

GL to everyone!
    went to make the play and chickened out and made it 4 5Units......too early to put out that kind of bet especially on a high juiced line like that....anything can happen...not going to be upset if it hits and i lost 2 1/2Units.....:thumbs:

sooooo....

PHI -158........4 1/2Units........

GL to everyone!

Comment

ADD:

MON/NYI Over5 1/2........1Unit...see discussion thread.

ATL/WAS Over6.....1Unit.......both teams due for a break out game offensively. Neither team's goaltending is what i would call solid.

added another 1 1/2Units after all to PHI. Just have that feeling.

well tonight is either going to be large or a giant disaster wiping out profits from the last 2 weeks.

GL to everyone!

Comment

damn bro you're making me wanna push my philly bet up a notch now lol

Comment

well that was not as anticipated but a huge night none the less....

debated between MON Over3 and game over and opted game over and was kicking myself but MON potted a late one....

been a great last couple of weeks......

3-0 +8Units......

GL to everyone!

Comment

great work tonight!!

Comment

great night here I guess discussion thread is a good thing. :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X