Friday Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Discussion Thread

good stuff this week....hopefully people are benefiting from talking some of these games out.....

going to be in Reno so not around this weekend but did have a second and wanted to get some thoughts....one game caught my eye.....

STL -148......MIN is really just not a very good hockey team right now to this point. Anytime you change systems it takes a while for players to catch up. They generate next to no offense and i'm waiting for that breakout game from STL and them to play the way they did in the first 2 versus the Wings. High price and probably at the end of the juice line for me but i think they are worth a play.

i did actually debate playing CAR believe it or not. COL playing 1st home game after a long roadie and that is probably the 2nd worst spot to play a game as you have that "nice to be home feeling". CAR has just been awful, though, and if not for Cam Ward they may have lost every game this year. The way Ward and Anderson are playing Under might be a good play too.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Wish I had taken the overs I was thinking of playing tonight.:bang: Surprisingly it looks like only 1 game is going to be Under out of all the games that were played.

Bodog hasn't released odds yet for tomorrow's games but I'm thinking of going with:

Pitt -1/2 1st Period (+???) - Odds will be posted at some point tomorrow, but it'll probably be +120 or higher for the 1st Period odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcb890 View Post
      Wish I had taken the overs I was thinking of playing tonight.:bang: Surprisingly it looks like only 1 game is going to be Under out of all the games that were played.

:dunno:....ATL was certainly a solid over and several people were on that one...not sure why you passed. put the plays in and trust what you came up with....:thumbs:

FLA is a mess so anything on PIT is probably a good play, especially at home.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

blues are the only play jumping out at me too, i love to fade the panthers but at that price it makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          :dunno:....ATL was certainly a solid over and several people were on that one...not sure why you passed. put the plays in and trust what you came up with....:thumbs:

FLA is a mess so anything on PIT is probably a good play, especially at home.
          Yeah, I should have just gone with my gut on those ones. Wish I had pulled the trigger. I'm a newbie to NHL betting as I've only bet on NFL up to this point.

Comment

I'm thinking about a parlay of PIT and STL. MIN and FL both suck.

Comment

PIT -1/2 1st Period (+110) is looking like a decent play.

Also still thinking about PIT and STL.

EDIT: PIT -1/2 1st Period is down to (EVEN) so I'll pass on that.

the PIT and STL parlay doesn't seem to have too much value right now, I'm not sure how I feel about it...
              Last edited by Jcb890; 10-23-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Playing the wild/STL under 5.5

Wild is not playing well like FF said and STL besides scoring 5 on anaheim have not scored more than 2 in the last 5 games.

Comment

Well just got back, i think Carolina is a good play here and Ward can steal one here, they way these goalies have been playing maybe the under is interesting but I think the home feeling will get Colorodo sluggish and after losing in LI Carolina really needs to bounce back.
                  Last edited by gsad; 10-23-2009, 08:41 PM.

Comment

good thing that Canes/Avs under didn't look too intersting!

Comment

Another night where I didn't bet on one of the games that would have won. I wanted to bet on a Parlay of PIT and STL winning. They both won. Why didn't I take that bet?:bang:

Comment

Working...
                      X