• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Saturday

3-0-1 Friday......

NHLPlayoffs2007: 7-4-1 (+4.4Units)
    NHLFirstRound: 7-4-1 (+4.4Units)

ATL -134............................lot of mixed emotions in this one, but i am going to roll with ATL. I picked NYR to win this series because i think they have the goaltending advantage and with Hossa back, they have i think a better group of forwards than ATL overall. But Hedberg is in net tomorrow for ATL which in reality is strange, but he was the better goaltender consistency wise down the stretch believe it or not. I didn't think Lehtonen played poorly, rather it was some really bad defense by ATL combined with the Thrashers running around like idiots trying to hit everything that moved ing game1 and getting themselves out of position. I think Hartley will get them back to a more disciplined game tomorrow and this is an absolute must win for them. That PP of theirs has to come alive at some point. One problem they keep having and i have no idea why they got the guy if he won't shoot the puck, but Crapnik won't shoot on the PP for some reason. He keeps faking and passing to the other D-man. My hope is the "first playoff game" rah rahs and jitters are out of the way and they settle down and play good hockey. I thought they played a good 3rd period in game1 which they can hopefully build on in game2.

still debating a couple other plays as far as team totals go. I like the team totals rather than the game totals in the playoffs.

looking at playing TAM Over2 for the same reason i played MIN Over2 on Friday. I think a push at minimum but we'll see. Also looking at playing BUF Under4 goals, but i don't know about RickyD playing his first game back after missing so much action. Also looking at maybe playing PIT Over3 goals, but they have a habit of not scoring in bunches (sahara desert like droughts).

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-14-2007, 01:00 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Like the Atlanta play.

I really really want to play Ottawa...but JML is on the Pens...hmm....

Comment

gl ff!!!

Comment

gl FF, will be on ATL aswell...

Comment

Angelus, Cuse, Vaz- THX!.....

going to leave the PIT/OTT game alone. I have almost made plays on the Under, Over, PIT over, PIT and OTT so i guess that means i have no read on that game...lmao.....

most likely going to play some team totals in the late ones. I like the NJD Over3, maybe TAM Over2 and BUF Under4......but still debating....thoughts for or against if you have them?

GL to everyone!
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

good luck today FF!
            :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
            14-19 -1115

NFL
            4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
            1-1 0

NHL