Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Sunday with flmmkrz

Philly -123 to win 2 units

Both playing 3 in 4 but the sharks on the end of a long ass eastern road swing so the edge has gotta go to the home team here, Richards sounds like he will play Setoguchi and Vesce both out. Philly will be looking to show they're for real vs a contender and this contender shouldn't be at its best so im looking for Philly to put on a show.

Kings -130 to win 2 units

Jackets got a nice win last night vs the duckies but the duckies suck so im going on my initial thinking that CBJ are a good home team but a middle of the pack squad while LA continues to impress me. The jackets got the W in the last match up between these 2 but that was in Columbus and they were aided by a couple pp markers, their pp isn't as prolific on the road while the kings are a solid home team. Time for payback.

Kings/Jackets o5.5 @ -111 to win 2 units

Both teams score and score frequently, both have good powerplayers and pks are middle of the pack to flat out bad so we should see chances and goals.

GL everyone

I was liking the Jackets and the under now I layed off, I think I'm going with the over in the Nuckers/Oil game, gl tonight!:beerbang:

Comment

well looks like I read one game right tonight, thankfully the one I had the 2 plays on. Philly is a tough one to figure out, lots of talent but so unreliable, you don't know what you're getting night in night out.

Comment

nice read on the Kings, you saved me some losses :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X