Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

Caps - 144 to win 2 units

Always nervous when I see every capper on the same side as me it just feels like the books have us right where they want us or something lol but here I am on the caps like everyone else. Philly isn't showing me enough right now, they have the pieces but their efforts inconsistent and theyre fragile from the blueline back even still. I dont love the caps d either but just more faith in their tending, their back end and in a game like this where theres some heat I dont wanna be fading Ovie and home ice.

Caps/Flyers u6.5 @ -113 to win 2 units

been watching the totals the last week or so and maybe its just been a lucky streak but i've been having good success so I played a couple plays the last couple nights and hit them so im gonna go ahead and post the one I like for tonight. Everyone expects fireworks in this matchup, average tending, average defensive play, good forwards but these 2 dont always go off like that, they've played pretty tight games for the most part and with their being no love loss im not expecting glorified shinny, I see hits, I see working for every inch and both teams stepping up and keeping goals down.

GL everyone

flmrrz- GL!....i just told boiler that every joker on the net is posting huge plays on PHI/WAS Over "because they scored a lot of goals last time"...lmao....typical public. Actually if you read Stevenson's comments PHI wants to slow it down big time tonight and not get into a running track meet game with WAS. Also Softgoalmalov was in net for WAS and it will be Theodore i believe tonight who has good numbers versus PHI. And WAS has not been going over in their games for the most part.

going to play along on that WAS Under6 1/2....:thumbs:

i hear you on EDM but look at how the oddsmaker is setting these lines. best team in the west getting +115 at EDM.......i think COL hot start is going to catch up with them and i am going to be there for the slide. They are doing nothing most nights and getting outshot and outplayed but winning because of the goaltending. Can't keep that pace up forever and he will wear down.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      flmrrz- GL!..

i hear you on EDM but look at how the oddsmaker is setting these lines. best team in the west getting +115 at EDM.......i think COL hot start is going to catch up with them and i am going to be there for the slide. They are doing nothing most nights and getting outshot and outplayed but winning because of the goaltending. Can't keep that pace up forever and he will wear down.
      thx ff, glad you're feelin the under in this one too, hopefully they cash it for us.

I definitely agree the line is fishy, I originally leaned oil but the 4 in6 with the flu problems just was too much and scared me off. I totally agree that the avs cannot keep up this pace tho, they're smoke and mirrors, Anderson cannot keep this pace up and Budajs got the swine flu and some minor league call up isn't going to spell him for much so wear and tear will eventually get to him and the avs will start paying some of us back for all the money they've cost us till now. I hope it cashes for ya tonight :beerbang:

Comment

GL tonight buddy!
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

good luck tonight I actually like Philly tonight but seeing you on Wash I'll sit this one out, may have something for the late game.

Comment

I appreciate the caps not running the score up with 2 man advantage but they could try and get in the game lol

Comment

theres another goal for the flyers, had a bad feeling, I didn't see anybody on the flyers today thats usually a bad sign

Comment

oh oh scorings picked right up, there's 2 goals in a couple minutes. Hopefully no more till late in the 3rd to tie it up and then wash to win in shootout, thatd be optimal

Comment

holy hell explosive 3 goals in under 5 minutes

Comment

PHI isn't a very good hockey team up front IMO......they have carter, richards and then not a whole lot honestly. briere stinks, hartnell is what he is and giroux hasn't done much. like riemsdyk but the guy's like 20 years old......they are a 1st round out in the playoffs IMO.

but their ****ty 2nd half of the game is my green in my pocketbook....:beerbang:
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                    X