NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesday

winning night on Tuesday.....good start to the week....

SAN -175/DAL -200 (+139)............SAN in the always awful spot in the first game back off of a long road trip and i would almost always fade them but they have lost already to LAK earlier in the month and are playing a division rival they are looking up at in the standings. The theory on first game back is that the team is usually in "just happy to be home mode". I would hope LAK would catch their eye tonight. Also looking to catch TOR in the fat dumb and happy roll off of their first win of the year and playing 3I4 all on the road.

CAL -175............big exception to the rule on my levels of juice but i am on CAL tonight at home versus COL playing b2b and with travel. 2nd Division foe in 2 nights.

NAS Under2 1/2 -120...............cheapest way to play this game. I don't want MIN at -160, i don't want the Under at -140/-145, but i do think MIN wins the game and it stays under. So if that were to happen, NAS would have to score less than 3 goals. So will play NAS TT Under at the cheapest price. NAS has scored 12 goals in 6 road games, but if you throw out the Ottawa game, they have scored 6 goals in 5 road games. MIN surrendering 6 goals in 3 home games.

That's probably it......

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

love the flamers play, i was afraid the oil were still too ravaged by the flu to compete tonight but it makes the avs a strong fade. Anderson got banged up a bit too so hopefully it slows him down a bit nothing else has seemed to do it.

havent looked at much else yet

Comment

Gl ff!

I like SJ. Probably gonna take them on the PL but on the other side with the leafs. Minni is clearly a home team and not a road team!
      NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
      NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
      Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

ADD:

Might kick myself for 2 late adds but i was almost on them last night and flmrrz pushed me over the top. My worries were that CBJ has not been playing good hockey at all and they have a couple of key injuries right now. And the OTT/FLA total looked for all the world to be too obvious an under.

OTT/FLA Under5 1/2 -115.....1 1/2Units.........almost played this last night but i thought it was honestly too obvious a play, and maybe it still is.

CBJ -145.....1 1/2Units........CBJ needs to get back on track and I don't think they are as good as they started the season or as bad as they have been playing. Hopefully they get refocused in a winnable game tonight on home ice.

hope i don't kick myself for those late adds...that is the first time i have really done that this year. Might be the last too....lol...

GL to everyone!

Comment

gl tonight may be on a couple of those.:thumbs:

Comment

Hey FF Minny down to -140 to -145 as I type.

NSH / Min Total down to 5 +105 at Bet Jam & Bet Cris
            Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

gsad- THX!...

Mike- problem for me is that i don't have time during the day for anything so i have to do it the night before mostly. I am sure the MIN line fell as i can't imagine anyone would lay -160 for that team.

Added another 3 Units on Calgary and 1 Unit on Columbus.

GL to everyone!
              Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-28-2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

rough night but I was rooting for that parlay for you when I saw Dallas bounce back, the Sharks were so lucky in that shoot-out. Calgary really **** the ice, they should have won that game.

Comment

Working...
                X