NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

2-0 last night despite my cursing my Caps pick at times lol Hopefully a good night tonight:

Flamers -170 to win 3 units

chalky chalk chalk but Avs cannot keep the magic up forever, Anderson took some bumps and the teams travelling and b2b, if they pull it out here watch me fade em again vs SJ but lets hope I dont have to.

Jackets -144 to win 2 units

The desert dogs are falling back to earth and it was bound to happen, they aren't a great team and relying on Bryzgalov to keep every team under a couple goals every night wasn't gonna happen. Tonight they head into a tough yard to play in against a team that makes getting every inch of ice tough and they are in over their heads tonight imo. If Mason can provide the jackets any goaltending at all, which he hasn't reliably for a bit, they should win this game.

Canes -130 to win 1 unit

Blues are banged up and inconsistent while the canes have been garbage this year but any success they've had has been at home and they are desperate for a win. I don't trust them enough to go bigger than this but with Philly next up and knowing they're off a couple losses this losing streak could swell into double digits if they dont get a W here. Im lookin for a big effort tonight

and after last night im now 3 for 3 on my totals plays, I've been better than that but I only bet the last 3 so im continuing to play my totals, still dont know if im just on a hot streak or if im on to something so betting just to win 1 unit on each game:

Sens/Panthers u5.5 @ -114

Hardly 2 dynamic offences, but they do have netminders that can steal games and neither team pushes the tempo. This should be a painful game to watch and the scoreboard should reflect it.

Kings/Sharks u6 @ -118

One that at first thought screams over but given the sharks injuries they should not be as prolific lighting the lamp while the kings have lots of talent and playing good hockey but find themselves in a tough building to play in. 2 solid tenders and 2 teams that battle each other hard so looking for them to limit each other tonight. My numbers just say 6 is too high a total so here I am even if my guts screamin feels like an over.

GL everyone

GL!.....CBJ and the Sens Under were both right on my radar and seeing you are feeling those as well i am going to add them. Also, PHX playing B2B so if they scratch out a win tonight i may fade them tomorrow. CBJ not playing good hockey, though.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

should've figured the canes would brick, what was I thinking.

Playing solidly fall down 1-0 and the floodgates opened right after, totally fragile. Never get that team right, i'll want to fade em vs philly and they'll prolly lay half a dozen on the flyers and shut em out.

Comment

good god now I see it, Canes are really bad, they do everything badly. Can't even conduct a line change without messing it up. They create chances but ultimately shoot themselves in the foot more times than not.

Comment

well, gettin rocked so this is prolly a bad play but looking thru my totals work I was very selective and narrowed it down from 8 to 3 plays, and 1 of them just got rocked but for the most part, pitts iffy but the others look like they'd have held out so maybe instead of being choosy I just play what it tells me and for a little less to minimize my exposure.

Adding:

Calgary/Colo o5.5 @ -120 for 1 unit

Comment

and another unit on the flames at -182. This is shaping up to get ugly if Anderson goes Anderson again.

Comment

1 minute in- 1-0 flamers, keep piling it on

Comment

2-0 WOW just a few seconds later

Comment

Freakin flames let em right back into it, 2-2, my overs all but golden but the flames are gonna lose this one, Avs controlling play, UGH

Comment

freakin avs playing like they're playing for a tie already, 4 goals in the first and now im doubting i hit the over. I HATE THE DAMN AVS

Comment

13 shots and they got the lead in calgary on a b2b, and trapping the game into the ground, this is like Lemaires wild back when they killed hockey

Comment

Avs bent me over good today. Gave back a **** load of profit, still up a decent amount for the year but that one hurt. 4 goals in the first no over, up 2-0 in the first 2 minutes and I lose. That one BLOWS
                        Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-28-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Man the Avs really clog that neutral zone and just wait for an opening, boring but effective,

Comment

what is your totals this year?
                            NHL Betting 09-10
                            18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Working...
                            X