Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benrik 4:14

1* New York Rangers ML over Atlanta Thrashers @ 2.15
    -- I've got to go against most of you on this first play. I just dont think Atlanta is up to the task. I'll take 2.15 on the experienced Rangers.

1* Pittsburgh/Ottawa OVER 6.5 @ 1.95
    -- This is sort of a gut play. I think both teams score some goals today and although I think Ottawa will win, 3-3 going to OT would be great!
    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Benrik- GL!...i have flip flopped back and forth on the PIT total. At first i liked PIT over3 goals but i am not sold on them scoring today. They have gone multiple games and had scoring troubles so i may leave that alone. I picked NYR to win the series, but ATL wins today IMO. And i have to say playoff experience is a non factor once you get into a series when you have veterans. Fatchuk, Kovalchuk, Hossa, Kozlov, Zhitnik, Holik....these are guys that have been around the block and don't need to be told this game means everything. Like NYR in 6 but not today. GL!......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I know what you mean FF. There's just something about the Atlanta Thrashers in the playoffs that seems strange to me. I guess I can't take them seriously. I took NYR to win the series too but I guess if Atl has any chance they had better win today.

As for Pit/Ott, 6.5 seems a bit high and both teams will have to be on to hit 7.

Comment

experienced

not to many Rangers have much playoff experience! They squeeked in last year but for years before that they missed the playoffs!

GL Ben
        :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
        14-19 -1115

NFL
        4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
        1-1 0

NHL
        3-5 -175

Comment

1* Devils/Lightning OVER 5.0 @ 1.80

Comment

good job Ben!
            :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
            14-19 -1115

NFL
            4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
            1-1 0

NHL
            3-5 -175

Comment