NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Try to put that fiasco of a wednesday night out of my mind and get back to winning ways hopefully.

Hawks -150 to win 2 units

some overeaction to Toews still being out but the hawks are still the better team here. Im paying a high premium to get them but the preds are just not a good team and off a game last night in which they beat another bad team their depleted roster should be run off the ice by a still very potent hawks attack. As long as Huet doesnt go Huet I should be okay lol.

Bolts -104 to win 1 unit

Dangerous home team thats getting some very good goaltending at the moment vs a team that played last night and while they looked dangerous did so vs a very poor panthers squad. The lightning are underated, they work their tails off and are getting no respect here so im going to take a shot.

Phx +123 x 1 unit

I had the dogs to lose last night so they can get me again if they lose tonight but I wasn't sold on the inconsistent blues yesterday and im not anymore sold on them today. The canes despite the scoreline had chance after chance to bury pucks and Mason shut the door. Conklin goes tonight and I don't expect him to bail out the team the way Mason does. Bryz for his parts been just sick all year and I think he'll give his team every chance to be in this one.

2 total plays today, as for yesterday wasnt close on the panthers/sens total but sickened by the loss in the avs game. 1-2 on the totals yesterday, making it 4-2 since I started betting them, hopefully last night was just one of those nights but we'll see, still playing my totals for just a unit as I tweak and adjust.

Wings/Oil o5.5 @ -129

Chalky for a total but the oil are still being run ragged by the flu, mainly on the blueline as top dman Visnovsky is now nursing the flu and they are still without Staios and Souray killing their shutdown pairings. The oil have been held goal less for the last couple games but they get a wings team that isn't playing all that well in their own zone, has poor tending and will give up chances so I look for them to get off that slide tonight. The wings for their part are looking dangerous on offense with Datsyuks return, he sparks this team and they are pounding shots and creating chances. Hopefully we get a lil shaky tending and push this one over early.

Vancouver/Kings o6 @ +100

Not based on Lui being out at all. Would have been a play regardless. My numbers say these are 2 teams that will push past this number with ease. Both teams are fast, both teams can put the puck in the net, both draw a lot of penalties and both take a lot of penalties. Both pps are dangerous and both pks are suspect. Nice little recipe for an over

GL everyone
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-29-2009, 03:41 PM.

The Bolts are a few shoot-out goals of being 6-3 and the Hawks are awsome but Huet makes me nervous paying a buck fifty on the road, I like the over there as the Preds are starting to get the offense going with 6 at the Sens and 4 at the Wild, I know they got shut-out vs Hawks but Huet stood on his head that night or the Preds could of had 3 or 4. Lets turn it around tonight and get yesterdau back. :thumbs:

Comment

thx gsad, Huet makes me nervous as hell but having either Rinne or Ellis would make me just as nervous so im gonna give it a shot. Hope another big fave doesnt come back to bite me.

Comment

oh boy im adding plays and im sure im gonna regret it but some days its a stretch to like anything and then theres days like today where everything feels like a play and I tried to be choosy but im just playin em:

Washington -1 @ +102 x 1 unit

Not dyin for that chalk on the road, already bitten that off with the preds but no Kovalchuk and the caps are red hot, prolly a sucker play but this one wins more times than not and if im on the wrong side today so be it its the right side imo.

Wings -136 to win 1 unit

I love the over already but gotta keep fading the oil, generating next to no offense tho I expect they bump that tonight with the chances the wings give up but with the injuries on that oil blueline I cant see them containing the wings tonight and when the wings get rolling they wont stop they know how to win and I expect em to tonight.

Comment

i am with you on the hawks :beerbang:
          NHL Betting 09-10
          18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

tailed on the EDM Over play.

GL!...lets get some back from last night.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              tailed on the EDM Over play.

GL!...lets get some back from last night.
              :thx:

man is DET defense awful.....i mean awful....

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post

Washington -1 @ +102 x 1 unit

Not dyin for that chalk on the road, already bitten that off with the preds but no Kovalchuk and the caps are red hot, prolly a sucker play but this one wins more times than not and if im on the wrong side today so be it its the right side imo.

you have to be ****ting me with a goal at the 19:59 mark to push that play....:blackeye:....freeking softgoalmalov strikes again......

BTW...what happened to you on the fantasy hockey?? sent you a couple of emails but you never jumped in the league

Comment

to quote slapshot "hey, dunlop you old fart, why don't you hang it up....."

that is for Todd Bertuzzi.....to think the guy was a 45+ goal scorer 5 years ago or so and he is just a complete stiff....he is brutal to watch.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    to quote slapshot "hey, dunlop you old fart, why don't you hang it up....."

that is for Todd Bertuzzi.....to think the guy was a 45+ goal scorer 5 years ago or so and he is just a complete stiff....he is brutal to watch.....
                    :laughing:....he just scored his first goal of the year not :30 after i posted that....:laughing:

Comment

another down night, Hawks couldnt buy a goal and wings tie it up with 3 in the 3rd to lose in shootout, washington gives up a goal at 19:59 to make a winner a push lol. What a night lol

In hindsight the canucks over was a bad play I couldnt rely on the team to play the same style with Raycroft in as with Lui in so it affected the total but live and learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X