NHLRS Rebound Continued Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Rebound Continued Friday

got 5Units back from the 10+ loss on Wednesday..........still been a very good last 3 weeks.....

DAL -200/SAN -175 (+141)..................did the same thing the other night with these 2 teams and i will go at it again. DAL played just an awful uninspired game versus Toronto on Wednesday and finally got some life in the 3rd period and OT to pull out a win. I can't see b2b clunkers from them and FLA is 1-4 on the road this season, though, they did play Pittsburgh tough for 2 periods before they woke up last Friday. I really like the top lines of DAL and Turco is playing some of his best hockey ever right now. As for SAN.....this COL **** is getting rediculous. I probably should stop trying to figure out when they lose but SAN off an uninspired performance versus the Kings and COL should have their full attention tonight. COL playing 3I4 and all on the road. If they can pick up 3 wins in 4 days over Calgary, Edmonton and San Jose on the road then give 'em the cup.

that's all for me i think......might look at a team total but the card is basically all -200 favorites and i don't want any of the dogs honestly.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I like PITT (+110) and the OVER of 5.5 in that game and I also like Buffalo (-180). Any thoughts on those?

EDIT: Penguins are now +110 (11:18am)
    Last edited by Jcb890; 10-30-2009, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcb890 View Post
      I like PITT (+110) and the OVER of 5.5 in that game and I also like Buffalo (-180). Any thoughts on those?

EDIT: Penguins are now +110 (11:18am)
      as for BUF, i don't play anything over about -150 at the very top top of the chart. I played CAL at -175 the other night and it just isn't worth it. If you lose a play at -180, you basically have to win 2 plays just to get that money back. I put together a sort of "playbook" if you want to call it that last year and if i stick to it, NHL is profitable. When i don't, like the other night playing 2 favorites (CBJ who should never have been -145 and i knew it and Calgary), it's just too hard to dig out of. If you put a gun to my head i would take BUF. TOR is playing a lot better, though, and should have won that game the other night. BUF home off of a 3 game road sweep and probably not the best spot for them. Not worth the -180 IMO, but if i had to play a side, i would take BUF at home.

As for PIT, no Malkin for 3 weeks but i am really surprised they are a dog tonight. They still have some very capable players. CBJ is playing awful hockey right now and looks nothing like a playoff team. You may want to check the goaltenders tonight as it says on leftwinglock.com that Johnson is starting for PIT tonight. CBJ is a pretty desperate hockey team right now and the fact that they are favored kind of should point you away from PIT tonight, especially with Malkin and Gonchar out and the back up in net. Plus PIT is going to lose some games along the way and these are the ones they are likely to lose. I would honestly lean to CBJ in that one and it is a debatable play at this point. As for the total, no real lean. I would like to see how PIT puts their lines together without Malkin first.

GL if you play them.

Comment

GL tonight ff, love the dallas play, and i was tempted by parlaying them with SJ but cant figure the avs out so just played the one angle in that game i think i have a grasp on with the under. I ended up taking buffalo before reading your thoughts, your spot remark has me re-thinking the play and i might just buy out of it yet.

Comment

flmrrz- THX!...

ADD:

CBJ -130...............67% of the public is on PIT yet the line is moving up for starters. Then i look around and i see PIT on just about everyone's card including one at a place calling it "easy money". Ummmm, sorry folks, Vegas doesn't give out easy money. 3rd, PIT without Malkin and Tyler Kennedy who is 2nd on PIT in goals scored. Throw in missing Gonchar and the back up Johnson in goal who has played well versus FLA and PHX, neither one are as good as CBJ (yes PHX just beat them but it was a bad spot for CBJ). CBJ gets last change and can now put its best defensive line on Crosby's line all night. CBJ is really much better than they have been playing and is due for a break out game. And PIT is going to lose some games this year. Heck they almost lost to a dreadful Florida team at home last Friday before rallying. I think this line stinks like no line i've seen this year. Colorado getting bad lines is one thing as the books haven't caught up yet, but PIT getting +115......:dunno:....IMO the books have gotten exactly what they wanted and that is sucker money on PIT. Now whether it pans out is a different story but I will take a ride with the book tonight and hope they are right.

GL to everyone!

Comment

just found out Turdco has the flu tonight and won't play......i really don't like DAL nearly as much without him so i am going to do something i probably shouldn't do.....

FLA +1 1/2 -180/SAN -195 (+140)

If SAN loses tonight i'm out 4Units, otherwise i win about .8Units if FLA wins or DAL wins by 2+ goals.....if DAL wins by 1 I hit both of them....

GL to everyone!

Comment

had no idea about the turco flu, time to bail thx for the heads up

Comment

wow....didn't see this until now....

VAN playing b2b, 3I4 and an incredible 5I7....ANA playing last game of a homestand which is usually one of the best spots to play a team......huge juice but i can't pass up the spot so i am rolling with the -1 line.......and yes ANA has not played well but they are not as bad as their record.......

ANA -1 +100

GL to everyone!

GL to everyone!

Comment

wow, what could have been........lose 2 games in SO's.......could have been a monster day had DAL won the SO and i won both parlays....as it turns out i won .8Units and then of course lost the debacle in Buckeyeville....not a whole lot making me happy right now coming from Columbus...:bang:

ANA play was the best on the board and i can't believe i missed it until the end......VAN playing 5th game in 7 nights.....and with injuries...yeah, that was going to turn out about like it did......

winning day.....barely.......+.4Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X