X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

couple rough nights in a row hopefully bump that tonight:

Dallas -1 @ -105 to win 2 units

Panthers are flat out bad, losing Booth doesn't help, he was off to a poor start but he is one of their top offensive weapons. The panthers have been getting poor tending and it's shown in 4 straight losses, walking into a tough building expecting to bump the slide is a tough task and even harder when you're undermanned. I'll take a shot the stars win this one in style.

Sabres @ -168 to win 2 units

1 win and a decent showing vs the stars doesn't make the leafs a good squad, they take too many penalties, they are sloppy in their own zone and lack talent upfront. The sabres are everything this team leafs team is not, they are quick they are talented and they work well together and get great tending out of Miller. If this goes to shootout I'll take my chances on the sabre snipers and Miller in net so laying the chalk here.

Colorado/SJ u6 @ -139 to win 1 unit

chalky as I had to bump this up to get the number I wanted but the avs are essentially the wild of a few years back to me. They are undertalented on the blueline so the plumbers just get in the way of everything and dump it out and try to kill all momentum. They will go into SJ and try to grind this game down to a halt and SJ is down some offensive weapons so they will likely be in tough to generate beyond their top line. Meanwhile Andersons work is well documented while the sharks D limits chances in front of Nabakov and he himself is a very solid tender. Goals should be at a premium tonight.

Vancouver/Anaheim u6 @ -126 to win 1 unit

Another chalky line but as bad as the duckies have been and as many goals and chances as they give up, they have the perfect medicine coming in. A canucks team that is missing a bunch of talent up front, they lack cohesion and playing b2b I think they'll be pushed by this hungry ducks team and as a result fall back to the style they feel safe playing right now and thats fall back to the net and get pucks out. Canucks aren't looking to trade chances tonight and it should reflect it in the scoresheet.

nevermind im playin it
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-30-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

flmrrz- GL!.....i think DAL Under is a real solid play. DAL had only scored 5 goals in 4 home games before the Toronto game, and FLA is a 3-2 type team anywhere IMO. I didn't lay the -1 with DAL because they don't score enough at home to win by margin IMO. I may play them regulation small, still not sure.

Im done laying big chalk no matter who it is unless it's in a parlay form. Not interested in Buffalo at all tonight even though on paper they are the better team. TOR on the last legs of a roadie which probably doesn't bode well for them either.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

im really tempted with CBJ tonight. I have seen posters lining up on PIT like it's an easy winner, yet they are installed at +110 on the road....:dunno:....that line stinks and to see a lot of marginal hockey bettors on PIT makes me think the books are getting exactly what they want on that one. Might play CBJ for a Unit. Just wish they were playing better. You have any thoughts on that one???

Comment

Brent Johnson in net for PIT tonight too FYI.

Comment

Im in on CBJ.....that line stinks and to see the Public and posters all over PIT like a free meal at a soup kitchen and the line not budging makes you wonder too. Heck, PIT might win 4-0 but i agree with the book's assesment and giong to ride with them tonight.

Comment

sorry ff, I didn't get around in time, hope that jackets play hits for you I agree the line seemed to indicate the jackets were the only play to make.

Comment

backed out of the stars play with Turco not starting, down a bit of juice on that one but minimal. Everything else still a go.

Comment

added 1 unit play:

Dallas/Flo o5.5 @ -108

My numbers had this as an over to start with I couldn't get my gut to go along with the play but no Turco and I like it a little more so going with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X