Saturday Discussion, Injuries and Goaltenders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Discussion, Injuries and Goaltenders

card is not looking good to me. only thing i may play is the Over2 1/2 on NAS, especially if i get auld again in net. DAL D is shaky and anyone who watched the Florida or Toronto games this week saw that. Leaning to PHI but they have some injuries and the 1PM start time bothers me. I am leaning heavily to an Under 1 1/2 1P. Emery has not allowed a goal in 3 career starts versus CAR. I am not laying huge chalk again and may play some -1's.

Some key injuries FYI:

PHI- Both Daniel Briere (out with being a pussy again/groin) and Gagne are both out. Briere left practice Friday
    OTT- Jason "im no longer the man" Spezza probably won't play again today.
    DAL- check Turco's status. He was too sick to even back up Friday so i can't imagine that traveling to NAS and playing a game is in the works.

any other ones add them. didn't add previous ones like booth, gonchar, souray, vishnovsky (flu), malkin etc.....

NHL Starting Goalies | Left Wing Lock | Fantasy Hockey Resources for goaltending matchups. lots of b2b's today so may see some backups.

thoughts on Saturday, post 'em here. Lots of EARLY GAMES due to halloween.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

TAM has my interest at +100.....NJD 6-0 on the road and TAM undefeated at home. Something has to give. I like TAM forwards right now rolling 2-3 good lines and a solid PP Unit. NJD have some key injuries that will catch up with them at some point. No Pandolfo and no Martin and no elias still.

anyone have any thoughts on that one?
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I like TB in this one, at home and playing well. Usually I take the home team before the take the road team!

Edmonton/Boston O5.5. Edmonton has been very inconsistent but have been lighting up the board recently with Penner and Hemsky line.

What has happened to Detroit? Defense just bad? or just not what we are us to? +120 dog I may take a shot at this one. Goaltending is an issue...

Trashers/Ottawa U6. Both teams banged up and their top scores are either not producing or injured... Also like the Trashers as a dog.

That's all I got for now.

Good luck!

:thumbs:
      NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
      NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
      Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Working...
      X